Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenna and Zoe are the strongest couple for me. They’re both very articulate at getting their point across and only do it when it’s necessary and they do it respectfully. They’re both intelligent and empowering women and I think that’s such a great representation of a wlw relationship!

Reactions: 48
I really don’t think Haribo was being nasty . It’s like if one of the girls had said oh I don’t like body builder type guys , or I don’t like skinheads.
where he lacks the emotional maturity is not being able to apologise or see how it came across.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does Sophie like this guy? He doesn’t fancy her let alone anything else.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why is Sophie putting herself thro this? She doesn’t seem to be in it for screen time, I’m genuinely confused by her

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.