Married at First Sight Uk #12 We’re just here for the snacks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who also went to a private single sex school, plenty of girls were thick as tit. They only got in cos they could afford the fees, not cos they passed the entrance exam !
Depends where you are in the country I think. In the south where I grew up, a grammar school was free but selective - private schools were paid for, but not necessarily selective. Really confused me when I moved north and found out all the ‘grammar’ schools round here are paid for

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Unless they did a bit afterwards to build up the on screen narrative after it happened, it was very convenient there was a camera crew in Jordan and Erica's apartment filming right as Luke knocked.
If they refilmed it, it would make sense why Erica and Jordans fear didn't show after the fight like they seemed fine
If it was that traumatising they wouldn’t have been able to re enact it. Im just not buying it tbh. They just milked it.

Reactions: 10
Erica and Jordan pretending to be scared was so embarrassing.
I just don’t buy it at all, and the comments about it being so triggering. You can’t go from smirking and eye rolling one minute to being triggered. Having experiences SV and DV in the past, it’s stuff like this that triggers me personally, when it’s used as a tool or weapon to make excuse for the victims actions. Like you can’t say anything to someone because they have a past trauma.

Reactions: 15
Just looking at those Halloween pictures of Ella. Have they done somthing to their waist and hips? They look like they have a nipped in waist, or is it just photoshop.
---

And is it really an accomplishment to have a body most women can't attain when you have the advantage of male hormones to stop you laying down fat, stop period bloat and water retention, speed up your metabolism and lay down more lean muscle. Plus Ella must of had some sort of surgery.

If being thin is a competition, Ella has done a Lia Thomas

Ella thinking being thin and attractive is a competition is also another example of how they are not a "girls girl"
that "girls girl" rubish is a load of tit " alls fair in love and war " is more like it, you dont see anybody celerbrating 25 years or 50 years" friends" anniversaries do you, not even a card you can buy for it. its natural to find a partner, its not natural to have a couple want to be with each other, but wont ever be, because once one of them kissed a friend of one of them, when they were 15 ( or something like that ). i dont believe in cheating, one relashionship should be finished before another one is started... its just common decency. the people who cheat like jj and Ella did, are just selfish people with no regard for others. they are in it for the chase and the excitment it gives them, it wont last, one of them will go off with someone else sooner or later.

Reactions: 5
So Trasha is going to show her true colours tonight by screaming at Paul.

Reactions: 9
was that it? I was expecting a real punch from all Luke’s big talk. Pussyole.
Pussyole isn't used NEARLY enough - campaign to bring it back! 😂

as for the 'fight' it looked like Luke was going in for a kiss at first - what a load of fuss over nothing :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That wasn’t a fight LOL! Jordan and Wrica could have been gracious and forgiven Luke. I kinda don’t like them now.

I like Mark and GeorgeS. Matt seems decent too. Otherwise the rest of em can sod off.

GeorgeS should wear his StrongMan cozzy to the next Dinner Party and squat lots!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jordan & Erica… they should have forgiven Luke. I’m done with those 2! They remind me of 2 bitchy friends at high school stirring up trouble. What a load of bull they talked at the end about ‘ being scared ‘. Fucks sake!!!

Peggy… I think a lot of how she feels is down to her mother and awful sister in her ear. I can imagine them saying to her, ‘ don’t be sleeping with him you’re too good for him ‘ and her listing every word. She’s absolutely zero personality and is so controlling and narcissistic. George’s has totally forgotten who he is with her!

Reactions: 11
I really don't like Erica and Jordan, and I don't think that was a fight (just catching up) but why should they have to forgive Luke's thuggish behaviour either? He's a grown man, use your words instead of banging someone's door down and pushing them. They should've paired him with Tasha tbh.

Reactions: 27
Erica is vile and her whole act last night was SO fake. Triggering is just the buzzword of the moment and in all honestly, literally anything can be triggering depending on your lived experience and you have to learn to live with that or deal with your trauma - just because you're upset doesn't mean you're right. Saying that, Luke was a proper bellend and clearly knew he was in the wrong which is why he got so angry and defensive rather than be an adult and fix the issue with his wife. Jordan is growing on me a bit though, he seems quite decent and sweet, he just needs to learn to shut up every now and then.

Ella mistakes being thin with having a nice body - they don't equal the same thing. Skinny doesn't mean great figure and in her case, it means lolly stick with bolt ons. I will say, her and JJ seemed quite smitten last night though and if they aren't out ruining another couple, who am I to argue 🤷‍♀️

Peggy needs to grow up, move out of home (at 30+!!!), stop being codependent on her parents and learn what an actual relationship is before she can have one.

I'm dying to see what the deal with Paul and Tasha is later...

Reactions: 12
I so want GeorgeS to wear his bodysuit thing to the dinner party. Climb onto the table and squat in Peggy’s face. Then happily walk alway from the soul sucking witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I really don't like Erica and Jordan, and I don't think that was a fight (just catching up) but why should they have to forgive Luke's thuggish behaviour either? He's a grown man, use your words instead of banging someone's door down and pushing them. They should've paired him with Tasha tbh.
Exactly and it wasn't a once off, he'd gone for jordan a few times before that, telling him to shut up aggressively several times, calling him stupid. Jordan does need to know when to stop but others in the group were saying the same but because they were OGs they got a pass.
Luke outright lied about how and what he'd said about Jay.
Amd I'm sorry but the way he marched his twiggy kegs down that corridor banging on their door, I'd hane told him to shove it too. He didn't mean that apology, he didn't apologise to Jay for his behaviour either

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I watched most of last night's episode on fast forward. It really was crap, as for Luke and Jordan.... I hope that they were paid to act that out because I think Mr Bean would have thrown a better punch.

• Haha
Thread suggestion: MAFS #13 Punches thrown, Ella’s back GROAN and Peggy still having a none stop moan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Depends where you are in the country I think. In the south where I grew up, a grammar school was free but selective - private schools were paid for, but not necessarily selective. Really confused me when I moved north and found out all the ‘grammar’ schools round here are paid for
Not all grammar schools in the north are paid for. I went to a selective but free one, as did all my siblings. There are half a dozen in my northern city that require a child to pass an entrance test but there are no fees.

I have to say this series is one where most of my initial opinions have turned around! All the ones I wasn’t bothered about, I have warmed to!

I wish Peggy would just be honest and say she doesn't fancy Georges which is the truth.

If she was attracted to him she wouldn't be spending time worrying about what the others think or dwelling on a silly video.

Why hasn't she been called out for this?

Reactions: 15
No personality Peggy needs to give it a rest. Poor Georges seems a fraction of the man he was at the start and it is shocking 😣. No one will be good enough to meet her standards

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.