Married at First Sight Uk #12 We’re just here for the snacks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad Jordan said he didn’t accept Luke’s apology. He was clearly only doing it because he knew what tit he was in with production so tried to save his arse. Judging by his recent posts he wasn’t sorry about anything. In fact he seems quite proud of his behaviour. He’s a walking red flag.

Reactions: 58
I agree they are not a match at all!

It seems their relationship is full of random drama and problems.

They sit in the couch, Peggy folds in like a scared child while Georges puts a protective arm around her. She forces out some fake squeaky tears and talks about a non-specific problem such as ‘I feel like what you do is embarrassing’ ‘I would never do the things you do’ ‘you don’t seem to listen to what I’m saying’. Georges bites his lips apologies for - I’m not sure what?? The experts give some generic advice and they carry on. In real life they’d have one date and leave it there!
i think peggy and jj would be a perfect match as they are both" bungalow bill", in other words, "nothing on top" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The experts are pissing me off more than any of the couples, especially Mel 😡
The way they're brushing a lot of comments under the carpet, mainly Peggy's, is unusual. Mel is usually the first to pull people up on bad behavior, she's just sat there in a frozen daze looking bored most of the series. Wish she would lay in to Peggy for the way she treating Georges.

Reactions: 32
Peggy has broken Georges. It was horrible to watch. If a man was sat there telling a woman no one likes her, how hard it's been for HIM to defend her and so on he'd be called out as abusive. Why do the experts do eff all? There is nothing wrong with Georges. He's quirky but he'll find a girl who loves that. Peggy just made him feel he's the issue and that he should change. Horrible.

Mark's now my favourite. Who'd have thunk it.

I cannot see Laura and Arfur ever shagging.

Matt is so dull.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
The experts are pissing me off more than any of the couples, especially Mel 😡
The way they're brushing a lot of comments under the carpet, mainly Peggy's, is unusual. Mel is usually the first to pull people up on bad behavior, she's just sat there in a frozen daze looking bored most of the series. Wish she would lay in to Peggy for the way she treating Georges.
I do wonder though if any of that has been edited out or the producer is not letting them challenge. I dunno, just doesn't seem like Mel.

Reactions: 5
I'm baffled by how many people on Instagram are putting that they're on Jay and Luke's side. Jordan doesn't know when to stop talking and Erica can give some looks, but so can the other girls. Luke over-reacted completely. He put in response to one comment that Arthur knew the full story, like there's more to it all.
So weird Arthur would be happy to stick up for Luke, a man who accused Laura of being a gold digger behind her back.

Jay screams of an insecure woman who’ll believe anything Luke says but is happy to settle. Unfortunately Luke has her figured out and plays into that. The other women can see it and even the men, but they still think Jordan is the bad guy for having the morality to stick up for Jay

Reactions: 26
Hi fellow snackers (generally a crisps and dip gal here),

I'm a serial lurker as I never watch live but you guys keep me entertained, validate me and save my partner from having to murder me when I'm banging on about MAFS so THANK YOU...

My cheeky last minute thread suggestion:

MAFS: Mark's actually alright, Luke picked his last fight, someone free Georges from Mrs UPTIGHT!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Sorry if this had been asked before- anyone know how far in advance the series or episodes are filmed?

Peggy is such a strange woman. Georges video was a bit cringe but you’d think he was drowning puppies the way she’s went on. Wonder if he’s seen her take me out video? She’s also cringe so why she thinks she’s so above it all is weird.

Lukes a daft prick. If I were Jay, I’d have instantly gotten the ick.

Surprised Ella put her tits away. The silly twit looked so surprised when Paul suggested their was more to it than looks (admittedly for JJ there probably isn’t)

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.