Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it only me Erica is annoying the life out of me the eye rolling and that thing she does with her mouth like pouting but with teeth on show? She’s cringing me out 😭😭😭

Reactions: 28
It’s just bullying to Erica and Jordan for pointing out the obvious and it’s uncomfortable viewing

2 relationships failing doesn’t justify what they did, you end the relationships and start something new

Reactions: 25
its funny to me that luke things he's the leader of sorts and the dogs bollocks... babe let's go to argos and buy you a mirror and muzzle

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jordan: Why are you getting angry?
Luke: I’m not! I’m smiling & telling you to shut up. *glares angrily at Jordan*

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Right, I think I've got who Ella reminds me of.
There's a stand up comic/ventriloquist called Nina Conti. Her (very funny) act is to put a mask on a member of the public and speak for them. Very funny and very rude. Their eyes move normally but the mask covers the rest of the face that Conti controls.
That's exactly what Ella looks like. Face from the eyes down is fake and doesn't move unless the jaw is going up and down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They are still doing this now .
luke goes live with Thomas and the other lads bitching about Jordan
the other girls all post besties but none of Adrian and Erica

Reactions: 6
I’ve come to the realisation that I’d be so boring on mafs. I’d just be sitting in the corner scoffing pork pies and downing the prosecco and awkwardly watching the drama unfold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm sorry was that Xtina doing a Just Eat ad? Is nobody actually just famous any more? What the duck is going on????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
E4 have honestly been horrendous supporting anyone and allowing these horrible conversations. They should be ashamed of themselves

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.