Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordan and Erica being truthful and these morons Ella, Jay, JJ and Luke can't handle it. Just waiting for Tasha to pipe up!!

Reactions: 27
This series is tit. I like some drama but there's too much of them bitching with each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hateeeee the clique of Jay/Tasha/Ella, it's so uncomfortable to watch - why are they all ganging up on Erica? Did I miss something??
Jordan was saying today how the newbies was treated was disgusting he said it was so bad his mental health suffered
they gang up on him and Erica all the time it’s wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Jordan and Erica are speaking sense but everyone’s treating them like they’re the wrong uns. Please make it make sense ffs. Goggleeyes can duck off n all

Reactions: 36
Luke YOU shut up you bog eyed bleep. state of you in your gross shoes and baby tit coloured bomber jacket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
This just feels so petty and stupid. Ella smirking whilst apologising. Grown men telling each other to shut up. Luke and Jay can both duck off. Everyone bangs on about not getting involved and then proceeds to get involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
duck it I’m saying it
The reason they all back Ella & JJ is because no one wants to be labelled transphobic

Reactions: 48
Is it just me? I don’t understand why they’re all arguing. They all wanted to get on telly and now they have. Enjoy your day out 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.