Married at First Sight Uk #11 ‘What in the Shakespeare play is going on this season?’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a bit annoying too. The cast - current and ex - are all dangling 🥕🥕🥕🥕 He needs some help with his grammar too 🙃
Am not arsed about the grammer.

I wonder what stops them disclosing? In MAFS Aus didn’t thingibob wait until the series was done before he blabbed all?

One would think they would be keen to disclose some facts that would exonerate and portray them more positively.

There must be some legal NDAs or similar in place. It wouldn’t surprise me.

Ella’s departure and return was carefully curated on her SM. She left in a Thursday show, had a weekend break from her SM, then returned to the show and reopened her SM.

Ugh.

Reactions: 6

I wonder what stops them disclosing? In MAFS Aus didn’t thingibob wait until the series was done before he blabbed all?

One would think they would be keen to disclose some facts that would exonerate and portray them more positively.

Ella’s departure and return was carefully curated on her SM. She left in a Thursday show, had a weekend break from her SM, then returned to the show and reopened her SM.

Ugh.
And obviously the experts weren’t on board with the decision either judging by Paul’s tweets. Sounds like the producers put her and jj back in to cause drama. There’s no way their relationship will go anywhere.

Reactions: 16
And obviously the experts weren’t on board with the decision either judging by Paul’s tweets. Sounds like the producers put her and jj back in to cause drama. There’s no way their relationship will go anywhere.
What were Paul's tweets?
I've missed that

Reactions: 2
I agree regarding the fangirling of Ella too. It's almost like the women (other than Erica) think it's cool, like look I've got a trans friend, like it's the in thing. Ridiculous. Erica can see straight through the bullshit and fakeness and yet no doubt she either is or will eventually be called Transphobic.
This is EXACTLY what I thought when Tasha was crying and then the big fake overdone encouragement and smiles from all of them while Ella was talking. I don't think they think it's cool, I just think it's a display of "who me? transphobic? never, i was crying when Ella left ... see rewind it, look there!"

*Transphobe = someone who doesn't worship trans people

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"Shouldn't of been aloud" 🧐

But yeah he's annoying.
He's busy spilling tea on his stories Q&A...
You don't know who to believe, they're all saying they're going to tell the true story when they can and so on
---

Ugh.
I watched Lauren's interview (from MAFSAus series 6) which was interesting...Matt sounded so damaged and the tit the production crew make them say and do for the camera.

Reactions: 5
Oo you can ask Nathanial questions on his IG!!!

Here are 2 gooduns.
I can totally believe Ella would be doing that on honeymoon.
This is the thing for me, regardless of romantic/sexual connections, if you claim to be friends and you like the person, you dont treat another human being the way she and JJ treated him and Bianca. Its basic respect. Finish what you have with them once and for all (both JJ and Ella put "stay" on their cards) before you even start texting another person.

Reactions: 15
#justiceforjordan

Absolute pack of bastards targeting the one bloke with a bit of integrity.

Hate the way they are so anti-Georges. Yes he's a bit quirky but he has a good heart.

I'm still in the camp that the only people I like are Laura, Arthur, Jordan, George, Thomas and Sean.
I get the impression most of them will put on an act and do /say whatever it takes to remain on the show,he appears to have a strong moral compass which clearly makes him different.

Reactions: 8
Who tf was hiring Ella as a stripper? Charity events for the blind and deaf?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Luke tells on himself all the time. The way he stood up for Ella when she lied and cheated (he thought it was all ok) and the comment he made about thinking it’s ok to jump ship if you aren’t getting everything you want in a relationship. The fact he thinks it’s ok to go and get someone’s number just because your wife isn’t confrontational. He’s a cheat through and through and he alludes to it all the time!

Reactions: 24
I've noticed people referring to Peggy as frigid, I dont think she is. I think she's extremely controlling, so withholding intimacy is a way of controlling GeorgeS behaviour to mould him into the puppet she wants to create. She dislikes that he is fun loving and not beige and plastic like her

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.