Married At First Sight UK #11 The extra H in JoHnathan stands for Haribos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me hopes they don’t let Matt and Whitney stay but then part of me wants them to stay to see it fall to tit 👀👀👀👀👀

Reactions: 31
Ew ew ew pie head did the fake pull away pause before sucking what little personality Whitney had from her soul. What a pair of deluded muppets.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Gemma is saying he has ruined her opportunity for a family is kinda true

He has exposed her true nature to the whole country. So yeh no man's going to want her after this.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Did Whitney not see him shouting at Zoe and Gemma minutes before? I could never kiss a man after witnessing him scream at women 🤢

Reactions: 47
My fanny would shrivel up inside of itself and then tie itself into a really tight little knot that can't be undone if someone said they wanna kiss my fukin head off

Dirty man

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
The most cringe scene in all MAFS history! The growl, the romantic small talk. Just all of it. Have 2nd hand embarrassment for both of those twats.

Reactions: 32
Ok don't disown me but hasn't anyone ever said things like I wanna snog your face off??? Or just me??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
100% they will be kept on the show. This is TV gold they couldn't not have them stay.
Plus it's kinda the running theme now in every mafs there's a cheating couple now

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.