Married At First Sight UK #11 The extra H in JoHnathan stands for Haribos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gave herself false hope, from her fishy fanny comments Matt said it was too much but just couldn’t stop herself from being crass. He’s made it crystal clear that she’s revolting to him ffs
I’m not a fan of Gemma at all but my ‘twit’ radar is going right off with Matt and i honestly would not be surprised if he did keep mentioning little tip bits that might make her think there might be something and he still interested in her…
He looks the sort to keep women interested in him cos it gives him a kick
I don’t know this for real, I’m just speculating, but there’s something very very off about Matt.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So many things are going on right now :eek::eek:

Matt’s grunt at Whitney. Acting likes he’s given her the special bleeping potion from the film Hocus Pocus and he can drink her for her youth (or in her case filler 🤷‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im not sure I will ever recover from what I just witnessed on that bridge.
21:47 / 27 September 2022 will be etched in history for all the wrong reasons 🤢😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Camera pans to Matt’s room, where Whitney has left him trussed up like a turkey, dangling by his feet from the curtain pole.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
George's freckly back has just sent me over the ick edge

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I feel like Gemma is feeling a bit worthless. The Jonathan comment about not wanting to be with a big girl and she's took offence to that and then her fella leaving her for a very slim girl. I imagine she's feeling a bit tit about herself. Throw some wine on top and 💥

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.