Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I really REALLY misjudged Sophie. She’s actually coming across as a genuinely lovely girl.
Haribo appears to be a knobhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

iieee

VIP Member
Can't believe the experts missed out on matching the 2 people with dead/dying mums. A rookie mistake.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Jonathan, he made a little jokey comment about horse legs, Sophie's taken offence and in trying to defend himself he's dug himself a deeper hole, offending Sophie further.

If he doesn't like fat girls he doesn't like fat girls. It's not the law that you have to fancy fat people so not to offend them.
I agree not everyone has to fancy bigger bodies BUT what Johnathan said is very different. Suggesting he would break up with a girlfriend if she got fat is a hideous thing to say. Love isn't meant to be conditional. Nobody owes anybody their skinniness.

My husband could balloon up or shrink down and I'd still love him. Looks fade and we're all going to end up wrinkly ugly old bastards anyway so the attraction needs to be deeper than that.

I do feel a little bit sorry for him because he doesn't seem very emotionally intelligent and like you say, just digging himself a deeper hole everytime he opens his mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Right. Bear with me, but I am CONVINCED that the argument with Thomas and April goes deeper than the bitching scenario. I reckon that he brought a bag of coke to a hotel room one night, she pinched it / finished it and he can’t move on

• Haha
Reactions: 58

upyernelly

Chatty Member
Jumping in the bandwagon to say a huge thank you to all of you in this thread. I’m currently undergoing chemo and this thread has had me totally pissing myself ( makes a nice change from the vomit and diarrhoea 😉).
I haven’t laughed so hard for ages ♥♥♥

And yes - I’d def turn for Zoe. 💕
Agree on everything said about Matt - he’s a very small man.
Gemma needs to stop before anyone who has had any sympathy for her runs out.
Very disappointed by Blunt and genuinely surprised by Sophie whose entire family were presented as twats initially and I was prepared to slate at my leisure!

The mental picture of Whitney sloping of like ET is forever etched in my brain 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Mbouzer

What I find bizarre about Matt is he went on and on about Gemma being vulgar and how it put him off. But he does exactly that with Whitney, talking about ripping her clothes off and how he wants to kiss her fucking head off then he goes and shags her after he said he likes to be respectful and all this shit. Double standards much? He’s full of shit. I don’t think he fancied Gemma thats the problem, he probably doesn’t like curvy girls but was too much a pussy to just say that cause he probably didn’t want to get hate for it. If it was a woman he found attractive and they were being vulgar he would fucking lap it up. What a gaslighting narcissist dickhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 54