Married At First Sight UK #11 The extra H in JoHnathan stands for Haribos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title inspired by @Lilliepad

Recap:

Couples retreat time 💃🏻
Thomas has come for April and her tiny tears!
Whitney and Matt have admitted a rather disgusting attraction to each other
Tattlers are discussing whether Matt's pubes are Shepards pie raked like his hair 🤢
We still love Adrian

****NO SPOILERS PLEASE****

**If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was**

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Title inspired by @Lilliepad

Recap:

Couples retreat time 💃🏻
Thomas has come for April and her tiny tears!
Whitney and Matt have admitted a rather disgusting attraction to each other
Tattlers are discussing whether Matt's pubes are Shepards pie raked like his hair 🤢
We still love Adrian

****NO SPOILERS PLEASE****

**If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was**

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Haribo did NOT just come back with
Right I just won't speak
Hahahaah how childish!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Johhhhnathan nah Sophie I wouldn't even be friends with a fat girl so it's fine.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Johnathan is reminding me of a guy I knew at uni who was absolutely horrible to everyone: rude and inappropriate with women, and tried to say it was because he was northern and therefore "upfront".

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I really REALLY misjudged Sophie. She’s actually coming across as a genuinely lovely girl.
Haribo appears to be a knobhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Oh great Jesus, keep your mouth shut. Not making any attempt to understand why Sophie would be upset and learn from it. I really didn't think I would feel this way after their wedding day edit!

Reactions: 28
I’ve gone off joHnathan. That H in his name is sooo annoying. I don’t want to dislike haribos though.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.