Married At First Sight UK #11 The extra H in JoHnathan stands for Haribos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma’s reaction is not proportionate. Whitney didn’t say anything, why is Gemma being a banshee at her? Matt is acting terribly, but she is unhinged.

Chaos in the Bake Off tent. (Great British Fake Off)
Thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely this is set up to duck. So scripted as if these two knob heads would ever look at each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She gave herself false hope, from her fishy fanny comments Matt said it was too much but just couldn’t stop herself from being crass. He’s made it crystal clear that she’s revolting to him ffs

Reactions: 12
If anyone told me they want to kiss my bleeping head off I’d laugh in their face.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good god. Bits of me that that haven’t worked for years just sprang back to life just so that they could shrivel up and die at the sound of that grunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I know Gemma completely overreacted but the way Matt speaks to people is bleeping disgusting, I hate him so much.

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.