Married At First Sight UK #11 The extra H in JoHnathan stands for Haribos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread: Haribo’s new nickname is Mr Blunt, Gemma has had a lucky escape from Matt’s creepy grunt.

also have we all seen Thomas singing
Yes who knew he could sing?! Would quite like him and Adrian to duet now they’ve got that in common

Reactions: 13
I am SO far behind, I'm still on the honeymoons for Gemma/Matt and the Carpenter/other girl. Kwame is insane, Kasia is looking HOT during their therapy session.

As soon as Matt said in his intro that he had no relationship with his father I knew he screamed DADDY ISSUES I mean the man has face tattoos ffs, but this has been clear in the way he speaks to women as opposed to other men. He’s got a lot of issues I think but tries to present himself as this tattooed gentleman type character which is NOT TRUE

Also LOLLL at Gemma confirming he has a prawn dick on her Instagram 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New thread: Haribo’s new nickname is Mr Blunt, Gemma has had a lucky escape from Matt’s creepy grunt.

also have we all seen Thomas singing
He should go around singing instead of talking. Its much nicer than his speaking voice

Reactions: 4
Gemma's just joined OnlyFans. Lol.

Matt on his insta stories saying the dinner party last night was the first time he and Gemma had spoken in 6 days, and they'd actually agreed it wasn't going to work after the last commitment ceremony.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Gemma's just joined OnlyFans. Lol.
Of course she has. Gemma NEEDS constant reassurance and validation. She started to get some insta followers and that fed into her need to be loved/acknowledged so she started incessantly posting. Now she’s basically fully submerged in the ‘high’ of SM ‘fame.’ The problem is, given her incredibly sensitive personality, when she’s no longer even mildly relevant, the comedown will hit her very hard. She genuinely believes she’s some sort of celeb right now. It’s actually quite embarrassing to watch play out.

Reactions: 33
I don’t think Haribo is a bad person. I think the way he worded his physical preferences has translated to ‘skinny’ by Sophie which she has then applied to herself. Then, when everyone else took it the same way as Sophie, it brought attention on Sophie’s body and that’s why she has become almost mute in group situations while everyone else discusses it. I don’t think he realises this and that’s why he is so baffled by everyone’s reaction. Sophie isn’t skinny and because she’s already slept with him, she now thinks he didn’t/doesn’t find her body attractive. Someone needs to spell it out to him!

Reactions: 20
I don’t think Haribo is a bad person. I think the way he worded his physical preferences has translated to ‘skinny’ by Sophie which she has then applied to herself. Then, when everyone else took it the same way as Sophie, it brought attention on Sophie’s body and that’s why she has become almost mute in group situations while everyone else discusses it. I don’t think he realises this and that’s why he is so baffled by everyone’s reaction. Sophie isn’t skinny and because she’s already slept with him, she now thinks he didn’t/doesn’t find her body attractive. Someone needs to spell it out to him!
I don't think he does find her body attractive, he basically said that in yesterday's episode.

Reactions: 6
Gemma has made a tit of herself. I understand it’s mortifying, and I can see why she’s been so aggressive and defensive because she feels like an idiot. But she should have just faked it and held her head up- ‘your loss’.

Matt makes me feel ill… the way he speaks makes me cringe, just every thing about him. Gross man.

I do think Whitney is more likeable when she’s talking about Matt though, and it shows she’s just never been into Duka which she can’t totally help. Duka is weird, like a robot. I don’t think he’s a bad person, I think he’s just altered his personality to fit in, that nothing of him actually shines through.

Sophie is lovely and so beautiful.. Johnathan is a simple, shallow man. She’s too good for him and while I cannot understand why he can’t see how gorgeous she is, it does show beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Kasia and Kwame are just friends I think but going along with it on mutual agreement.

Zoe is lovely with good morals and also not afraid to stand up to others. Really love her. Jenna is a bit miserable, not sure how much fun she would be.

Thomas can either be lovely or awful depending on who he is around. Last night he just came across as being horrid, which is a shame because he can be quite sweet and funny with the right person. Adrian is lush.

April is fake and fame hungry and George is a control freak. Adrian etc clearly haven’t got the measure of him at all but that is often the case with abusive and controlling partners… everyone else thinks they are lovely.

Chanita and Jordan are boring.

thats my thoughts 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i was driving home, past SPH's apartment ....a car passed and i thought to myself "wow she looked like whitney". It actually was Whitney. This was like 1 hour ago tops......wonder where she was going 👀

she has just posted a photo of them together on insta.

This is going to out me to sph if he reads here so ill be on avoidance missions for the foreseeable

Apologies if it's not that hot tea but I was a little shocked as I didn't think they'd last 5 seconds 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
i was driving home, past SPH's apartment ....a car passed and i thought to myself "wow she looked like whitney". It actually was Whitney. This was like 1 hour ago tops......wonder where she was going 👀

she has just posted a photo of them together on insta.

This is going to out me to sph if he reads here so ill be on avoidance missions for the foreseeable

Apologies if it's not that hot tea but I was a little shocked as I didn't think they'd last 5 seconds 🤣
at least they're still together eh!

Might eat my words here but the fact that she is posting photos showing they are still together suggests to me that they left the experiment and were not allowed to stay? Everyone else hasn’t been allowed to say if they are still together etc due to contracts?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.