Married At First Sight UK #11 The extra H in JoHnathan stands for Haribos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The foolishness has made kwame extra spicy with zero fucks to give

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
SO many of the cast stirring spoons in the pot then 😂😂😂
CBA with Gemma's hissy fit after these ads

Reactions: 11
Thomas storming off to sit on the bench is reminding me of the episode of the Inbetweeners where Simon strops off to sit on the shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Kwarme is a game player, he’s clearly come to some sort of business arrangement with Kasia to make it to the end, how much more kudos would they get if they are the last couple standing….

Reactions: 21
Haribo is proper pissing me off, is there any need to double down, Not every thought or opinion needs to be shared.

SPH has a bit of bloated tummy sitch going on and it couldn’t happen to a nicer person.

Whitney is still as bitchy as ever, like she gives a duck what Gemma feels.

Reactions: 21
I’m ready to kill a bleep (EX 🔪) my end 😭 I swear he always chooses to make my life miserable when MAFS is on the clown bleep 🤡

So everyone knows about Shitney and the pie? Were they all watching the bridge thing??? Or have I missed something lol or have I missed duck all and once again we’ve been kept out of a major part of the show🤗 off I go to catch up on the thread 😪

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I couldn't be on MATS because if Kwame said that to me I would be screaming "WHERE IS YOUR HAIR" because the disrespect would need to be returned lool

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Duka is actually angry at the Matt situation but is too much of a pussy to confront him so instead is going after Thomas

the way he was shouting TAMASSS, was giving me the woman in Tom and Jerry shouting at the cat 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.