Married At First Sight UK #11 The extra H in JoHnathan stands for Haribos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Adrian is a genuinely nice person, but his continuing support for Thomas is making him look a bit silly. Thomas is a bleeping tit stirring drama queen.

Reactions: 16
Thomas calling Duka a witch HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH taking his time out now on the couch x

KWAME HAHAHAHAHA duck OFF I AM HOWLING

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Has everyone been told to just duck tit up because everyone is ON ONE TONIGHT & I am livinggggg!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thomas earlier to Matt. I’m not gonna bring up stuff with april and George at the dinner party later. 🤣 my arse he was itching to start on them x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I like that Kwame is the one to light the fire 😂😂 go Kwame!! And poor Thomas wasn’t even in the tent for that drama 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.