Married At First Sight UK #11 The extra H in JoHnathan stands for Haribos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Gemma. Doesn’t want to be famous was there for real marriage. Is now on only fans. duck off love with your attention seeking, you are making Matt look good and that’s difficult to do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Has he got a bone around his neck? He gets even ickier every time I look at him.
Matt is the classic guy who spent his whole life being ugly, then had a 'glow up' and suddenly thinks he's THE MAN.

(by glow up, i mean the tats & weightloss)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
All caught up and irritated that this season has been making me feel so nauseous.

Matt and Whitney :sick:
George and April :sick:
Jo(h)nathan's name and sizist attitude :sick:
Jenna's baby pigtails :sick:
Gemma's vulgarity :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just rewatching it again. Too late no doubt but thread title suggestion - ‘Whatt’ happened..!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I guarantee Kwame has one of them Andrew Tate style misogynistic podcasts where he sees women as property hence why he fully backed Johnathon. That whole conversation was so disgusting. Funny Johnathon thinks he can demand what a partner looks like when he brings absolutely duck all to the table except audacity.

Reactions: 26
He gives me the actual heave
Me too, he’s actually grim beyond words, and gives me massive red flags 🚩- seems like such a gaslighter. Blames everything on Gemma, tried to make himself out to be so hard done by.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Okay, so bear with me here. This was all filmed/happened a few months ago right? It’s been done and dusted for a while. So why is Gemma, boss witch extraordinaire , acting all butt hurt and heart broken on Instagram like she’s LITERALLY going through it right now? Move on woman and stop portraying something thats in complete contrast to how you actually see yourself and how your Instagram account reflects you…

*and breathe*

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20220928-154038_Instagram.jpg

I had to Google the meaning of 'goat' because I come from east London where this is not a compliment

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gemma joining only fans to show her fishy fanny to anyone who’d care to see it just completely refutes her whole argument she’s been saying over and over again on Instagram that she wasn’t in this for fame or for the tv aspect (yeah right it’s literally a tv show lol) but she genuinely wanted a husband and a family - how is she not embarrassed when this is all she’s accused Matt of and he seems to be pretty chill about the whole Instagram/fame side of things?!

Reactions: 16
I'm loving these threads, I've watched every series of every instantly forgettable z list wannabe completely on my own before! It's so bloody satisfying knowing others are having the same thoughts as me! Sadly I usually have to watch on catch up for reasons of maintaining my own relationship, but I just wanted to let you know I'm here and I appreciate you!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.