Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt bad for Bronson last night when Ines was being totally 2 faced.
Loving farmer Mick and no time for Sam. He has the strangest walk...I clocked it in the episode where he visited Ines and now I can't unsee it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m gonna have to catch up on all this on 4oD - is it as good(bad) as people are saying?

Reactions: 3
I felt bad for Bronson last night when Ines was being totally 2 faced.
Loving farmer Mick and no time for Sam. He has the strangest walk...I clocked it in the episode where he visited Ines and now I can't unsee it!
OMG so glad I’m not the only one to see and think this 😂 I really don’t think he’s attractive either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ines and Sam have just gone on the show to gain insta followers. So they are following a similar controversial story line from last series to gain the most exposure. The producers are not looking out for people’s mental health by failing to step in. I feel for poor Brunson and Elizabeth. The British show is much more about properly matching couples, rather than reality tit.

Reactions: 15
So when is it going to be revealed about Sam and Ines. Dean and davina was early on. Will Lizzie be back tonight or is Sam on the trip alone. Which seems daft too...or clearly so the two of them can hook up.

Reactions: 7
Ines and Sam have just gone on the show to gain insta followers. So they are following a similar controversial story line from last series to gain the most exposure. The producers are not looking out for people’s mental health by failing to step in. I feel for poor Brunson and Elizabeth. The British show is much more about properly matching couples, rather than reality tit.
A couple of ex-contestants have complained about the show messing up their mental health, as well as things like editing, producers pushing them into certain storylines etc. I think if you go on certain crap reality shows you kinda know what you're going into, but I think there are people who come on this show who genuinely think they're being matched with a suitable partner, and half the time they're being stitched up.

I'm finding it hard to watch this season because some of the contestants seem too vulnerable to be on TV and I feel bad for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ines is also unaware at this point that Bronson is a multi millionaire? She just thinks he's a stripper ?
I'm glad she doesn't know her husband is minted. Her behaviour towards him would be very different. She just thinks he's a washed up Chippendale wannabe. With an eyebrow ring.

Reactions: 19
Cyrell's mum was just like the overbearing mother in Dean and Davina and Tracey's year - remember she was an artist, and highly judgemental and suspicious of her new daughter in law?
Patrick's mother! She even sounds like her

Reactions: 5
Sorry but I just cannot understand Ines’s aesthetics. She makes out she is absolutely tit hot but her hair is always greasy, her foundation is yellow and cakey and she doesn’t seem to use anything other than beige lipstick and mascara to complete her look. It’s not like she’s trying to pull off the natural look. She just always looks so grubby.

Cyrell also needs to lay off the matte bronzer haha. She is honestly probably one of the worst of the lot. If Nick was behaving towards her the way she behaves towards him he would be annihilated. I don’t for one second believe this is all because she likes him and is a defence mechanism, she’s just a spoilt little witch who needs absolutely everything to go her way. Her behaviour is so ballistic of course Nick isn’t going to be begging her to stay. If he did she would then start constantly be using that toxic behaviour to her advantage.

Ines is ugly as duck, inside and out. Her petite frame is the only thing she has going for her. Dreadful hair and face like a saucepan.

Also, Martha reminds me of that Francesca bird from 'Too hot to handle'. Hot as tit but a complete personality vacuum.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ines is ugly as duck, inside and out. Her petite frame is the only thing she has going for her. Dreadful hair and face like a saucepan.

Also, Martha reminds me of that Francesca bird from 'Too hot to handle'. Hot as tit but a complete personality vacuum.
She’s minging isn’t she Anus. Terrible skin too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does Ines insist on wearing her hair slicked back like she does? It does her absolutely no favours at all.

Reactions: 20
The British show is much more about properly matching couples, rather than reality tit.
At the moment... I bet it ends up being a reality show in the UK too.

Did you ever see the first series of Big Brother? It was excellent with the psychologists explaining behaviour etc...

I'm glad she doesn't know her husband is minted. Her behaviour towards him would be very different. She just thinks he's a washed up Chippendale wannabe. With an eyebrow ring.
Whaaaat! I was unaware he was too!
Regardless of money I still think he is a million times nicer than Sam - personality and looks.

Reactions: 13
I’m gonna have to catch up on all this on 4oD - is it as good(bad) as people are saying?
I stumbled upon season 4 in the summer and was hooked from the start. I'm not usually a fan of reality TV but I love it!
At the moment... I bet it ends up being a reality show in the UK too.

Did you ever see the first series of Big Brother? It was excellent with the psychologists explaining behaviour etc...
I loved early Big Brother when it was a proper social experiment. I stopped watching when it turned into a circus of wannabes.

Reactions: 7
Ines- Said on 1st episode VILE.
Ning - will never find love
Cyrell - massive CRANK
Loz - after turning the virgin, nearly scared him to
death with her new demands 😬

I am in shock, I had a nosy on Instagram, added one person of MAFS. Ended up adding a few. I can’t believe who the crank ended up with in real
Life WTF. 😶
OMG I'm genuinely in shock!

Reactions: 1
I like referring to Ines as Anus. Henceforth that is what I will call her because she absolutely is an hole.

Does anyone else think the virgin might have been fibbing just to get laid?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.