Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
What's Sarah (s5) talking about on insta? Some igtv she posted that triggered something?
The video has been taken down however it seems her, Jess and Ashley were slagging off Cyrell... check out Jess is doing it on on her Insta stories... absolutely contradicts herself

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
He also said they get paid to go on it so we can assume none of them go in it for true love
Ive just watched a live with Telv (S5) and someone asked what they get paid. He said he got $200 a day but most others got $150 a day. He negotiated more. On the grand scheme of things that’s not a lot of money considering many would have to give up their jobs and still have bills to pay 😳

• Wow

Restless Native

VIP Member
She said to Ines ...come clean are you really an actress to which Ines got really annoyed and angry that Lauren thought that... Lauren then responded so this is actually who you are !!! She said Ines was absolutely awful and that the production team had to keep her away from Lauren.
Ooohhh

o_O

• Wow

Lola UK

VIP Member
I agree with everything you say.

Does anyone else think that Matt is gay, and doesn't want to come out to himself? His mother also strikes me as possibly a MIL from hell..
possibly. Not sure if it’s been mentioned on this thread already, but I think he definitely on the autistic spectrum. I think he was overwhelmed by Lauren and it was a bit of a fight or flight moment.

Aussie

VIP Member
possibly. Not sure if it’s been mentioned on this thread already, but I think he definitely on the autistic spectrum. I think he was overwhelmed by Lauren and it was a bit of a fight or flight moment.
I too think this

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
There was a reunion show aired in Oz last night of people from loads of different series, not just series 6. There'll prob be spoilers from this season on it though so hopefully they show it once this one ends 😊
Well I have just watched it..... no spoilers of course... I would recommend a watch after this season straight away as I didn’t think it was that good.. however I watched season 6 some months ago and season 7!was still fresh in my mind... however Troy pops up from season 5 still funny 😆

Restless Native

VIP Member
After Sams stories now I want to know, If the producers are behind it are they lying about the intimacy? No offence if anyone else would do the deed on a tv programme but for example Jess saying she and Mick did the deed because of Mikes comments? Like Whaat? 🙃
Sam has opened a can of worms now as I have soooo many questions. 🤯🤯🤯
Yeah it made me question if the couples genuinely had sex too. Lauren said she did I think. They obviously have an embargo which stops them talking about it. They also get paid to go on it which suggests they aren't looking for love at all

Guybrush

I know this is my own fault for reading trash but avoid the daily mail app as they have spoilers on the 'showbiz' section. So annoying!!

Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser

This is Lizzie in the middle of having hair extensions removed and then replaced. The pic shows her natural hair. Obviously, it is really short as it keeps snapping off, but I love it! She should keep it and let her hair recover and grow! The shape really suits her face, I think.
Or sack her stylist because her extensions are awful!

Yes, that's what I meant I guess - why go on a reality show to get married when you are anxious and inexperienced like him? Doesn't ring true to me.

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
It's staged beyond belief . The best thing to do is to not take that seriously. Having seen recent pictures of Lizzie though I fear the show has damaged her mental health. Even worse she never applied she was picked from instagram or something to go on it
I found her IG too and she seems to have lost a lot of weight not that she needed to at all! I just hope it wasn’t sams words about her being bigger than he had ever dated or whatever it was he said, being the reason she’s lost the weight :(

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Poor Lizzie. She looks really ill in recent photos and I hate how the tabloids are acting like she looks so amazing now and is getting her revenge. Such a bad example for younger women.
Absolutely this!! Disgusting how tabloids talk about people losing weight especially when it wasn't needed. Sure, I'm all for being healthy and if that means losing weight then fair enough but there was nothing wrong with her before so for them to make out she was fucking big Bertha and now she's skinny she's a hot ass bitch is disgusting. This is one of the reasons I don't want kids, it was bad when I was growing up but it's so much worse now!

ETA: I checked seasons 1 - 5. One couple is still together from those seasons! Didn't check this season obvs coz don't want any spoilers but it's not a great success rate for the experts is it?
Ooh! Who is still together from the previous seasons?

Oh my God season 4 was the first one I watched. Loved it!!!!

Its weird that she's very hostile against the girls too. Like she has made absolutely zero effort with anybody (except this new effort she is making toward Sam). I know she's there for love and not friendships but if you had to have dinner with these peeps once a week you'd imagine you would try get friendly with some of them. She just sits there mute taking everything in
Because she's better than the rest of those scabs. She's hotter, smarter and has everything going for her 🙄

Gairlfb

Chatty Member
Also I was about to ask if Mike has had a hair transplant as his hairline is almost perfect ( even though he’s a nude nut 😂) I googled it and it turns out he got it tattooed before the show started

View attachment 403236
I was wondering what was going on with the hairline! I had no idea tattooing it was even a thing - that must look so odd close up surely?!