Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace no spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone find the boys - I dunno - very dickish? Like Mike (if that's his name) saying that Jessica looked fake. He 100% said it... But of course, we're just crazy ladies!

Reactions: 17
Anyone find the boys - I dunno - very dickish? Like Mike (if that's his name) saying that Jessica looked fake. He 100% said it... But of course, we're just crazy ladies!
He 10000000% said it and she was made to feel and seen so crazy! He is the classic “she’s crazy” type man. That really angered me very much a gaslighter.

I love shouting at them in my wannabe oz accent 😂

I haven’t watched anymore since Saturday (which is up to e4 this fridays epsiode) so I can’t wait for next weeks 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I'm getting it really hard to remember their names this series, and remember who's married to who! 🙈
I have to write them down with a little description - next to Bronson I could only write Tyrone - as in Corries Tyrone, I think he looks so much like him.:)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I couldn't get over how bad Ning looked tonight. I know that's mean but jesus I was shocked in comparison to the wedding. I feel like half the couples haven't been shown hardly at all?
This season looks a lot more heavily edited for sure.

Reactions: 3
We didn’t see Ning and mark enter did we? There’s some seriously bad editing. Sam eating coat on, Sam still eating coat off.

just stalked the boys Sam - why has he got rid of his luscious locks. Rhyce, well.... 👀

Reactions: 7
Ines is absolutely bleeping vile. Part of me wonders whether she is only being like this to try and ignite a career as a bad reality witch. Also absolutely detest Jessika. Both of them thing they are far, far hotter than they are. Mike also makes me skin crawl. Eughhhhhh.
Also, I think they really need to remove Sam from the show. He is clearly a gaslighter and emotional abuser. Vile man. Have you seen what he looks like now? It’s absolutely brilliant.

Reactions: 23
😂 well I Just had to go and have a look online at the brother 🥴 not impressed ladies, excess skin and it’s a bit thin. Looks like one of those cheap pork sausages, the only reason he’s shaved all his hair off is to make it look bigger 😂 also he doesn’t seem to be a nice guy either, domestic abuse allegations 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I find Ines so funny. I wish she wasn't being so horrible to Bronson as he seems like a nice genuine guy, but I thought her commentary on the dinner party was hilarious. When she said that if she was Lizzie she'd shag Sam as much as she could before he left her 😂

Interesting that they haven't gone on about how loaded Bronson is yet? I wonder if Ines might have been more into him if she knew he was rich?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I find Ines so funny. I wish she wasn't being so horrible to Bronson as he seems like a nice genuine guy, but I thought her commentary on the dinner party was hilarious. When she said that if she was Lizzie she'd shag Sam as much as she could before he left her 😂

Interesting that they haven't gone on about how loaded Bronson is yet? I wonder if Ines might have been more into him if she knew he was rich?
That is EXACTLY what my husband said. If she knew he was minted she would 100% change her tune.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I really like bronson, he’s holding it together really well. I would have ran if I was him, Ines is so abusive towards him, if it was the other way round it would be a different story 🥴

Reactions: 21
Omg, I thought you were exaggerating!!! I just did the same and WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT 😂😂😂
It's Rhyce Power for anyone who is brave enough to search him out on twitter
Jesus christ I know you spoke about it but I still wasn't expecting that 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I really like bronson, he’s holding it together really well. I would have ran if I was him, Ines is so abusive towards him, if it was the other way round it would be a different story 🥴
Tfhe thing with her is she thinks he is the nasty one, if I had been him she would have gone over the side of that boat in an instant.

Reactions: 8
Proper gaslighting

Absolutely. He was making me so so angry!! What a joke. I feel like Ines is going to make a move on him, she's such a snake but if that happens then they deserve each other. Both awful people. Davina 2.0.

Jess... Wtf happened there?? Was she not getting enough attention? Is that what it was? Or did she just want to see if her husband would have a go at the other guy?? I'm still so confused 😂 like, I he did say she was fake but why has she waited all night to bring it up? Bald guy is a complete hole especially saying he didn't say it when he did but I just found the whole thing so weird.

I think it's so weird how Bald guy and guy that had cancer (sorry, I need to start writing names down, hahaha) are obsessed With Matthews virginity. The stag night, they were trying to embarrass him by asking about it infront of everyone and then last night constantly going on about it. Like I get that men talk about that tit but it's got nothing to do with them!! Just piss off!

He is the classic “she’s crazy” type man.
You could tell he was this kind of guy when his wife was trying to open up to him and he was telling her he was bored.

Reactions: 18
I think it's so weird how Bald guy and guy that had cancer (sorry, I need to start writing names down, hahaha) are obsessed With Matthews virginity.
Yeah I couldn’t get my head around this either. It must be an ego/threat thing. As Matthew the 29 year old virgin (as the show refers to him as) is pretty well built and has age on his side = threat to Mike.
If I want to be crass, Matthew the 29 year old virgin will also have two fully working testicles, which the cancer survivor wouldn’t have, and he disclosed his semen goes into his stomach when he climaxes. Maybe subconsciously less masculine, so has to draw attention to someone else.

Reactions: 13
wonder if Ines might have been more into him if she knew he was rich?
100% I said that she'd be all over him if she knew about his wealth.

I found her funny at times at the dinner party but mostly she's a vile witch who has serious homewrecker vibes.

Absolutely!! I hate women getting away with abuse because "he's a man, he should take it". She's awful.

Yeah I couldn’t get my head around this either. It must be an ego/threat thing. As Matthew the 29 year old virgin (as the show refers to him as) is pretty well built and has age on his side = threat to Mike.
If I want to be crass, Matthew the 29 year old virgin will also have two fully working testicles, which the cancer survivor wouldn’t have, and he disclosed his semen goes into his stomach when he climaxes. Maybe subconsciously less masculine, so has to draw attention to someone else.

Ah!! This actually makes so much sense!

Any predictions on tonight’s ceremony. Will be nice to hear from a few of the quieter ones.
I think they'll all stay. I think Lizzie will say leave but Sam will stay meaning they have to stay. I think alot of them are there to get some fame so definitely wouldn't leave.

Also, I love John's reactions when it's all kicking off. Absolutely made the show last series and again this one. He's so into the drama 😂

They seem to have copied the people type from last year.

The farmer and the city girl, we have farmer and model.
Davina and Ines.
The one who was with Tev, is like the one with the cricket player

And so on

Reactions: 10

Davina and Ines.

And so on
Oh my God Jules is sooooo like Telvs wife from last season. Sarah was it? Good shout!

So far I'm loving Martha and Michael as a couple. Individually I like Heidi, Melissa seems gas and I do like Lauren.

Sam, Ines, Jess and Lizzie are all doses but sure ya need that in this type of show 😅

Davina and Ines.

And so on
I don't think Jules (with the cricket player Cam) is anything like Sarah who was with Telv. This seasons lady has class and I thought Sarah was so false with all her added bits and just in it for the fame.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.