Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
I remember Davina well from previous series so I definitely think Ines is hoping for the same.

She's awful. I felt bad for Bronson being told off by the expert for calling her a cunt. She is a cunt!! Why did Ines not get told off for the way she talks to her husband? She talks to him like shit and is constantly belittling him but that's fine because she's a woman!! Seriously pissed me off.
Yeah, there are certain contestants who stand out, but their shelf life as a Z-lister are short. Davina now runs and event company and does the other usual crap than influencers do, so at least she's not just posing online like Ines seems to do!

Honestly, some of these contestants should stand up to the ixperts. Jo from last season seems to be the only one who has dared to call them out on their bullshit. It must be annoying when you see nice couples paired off and you're stuck with an Ines or Sam. Or being used as a sex surrogate by a future serial killer 29-year-old-non-virgin-Matt.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Sjc_80

I keep going back and forth on Cam. He's good looking but for some reason he annoys me and I know why now...it's his teeth. Too white. I do sort of fancy him tho....

So just watched Sam and Anus (yeahhh I'm going to call her that now as well hehe) and they are so boring. They have no craic with each other. All he kept saying was "noice, you look noice, that's noice, noice..." arrrrgh honestly nee craic whatsoever. Absolute doylem! They are well matched.

Plus Anus ' shoes did not go with her camo dress at all!! She looked like a teenager who had raided her mam's wardrobe. Totally mismatched. Also her hair and make up never changes. I mean mine doesn't day to day but she's on tele and on holiday. Yawn.

• Haha

Gemgemgemgem

Oh my goodness you lucky lot getting to watch this for the first time!!! This series is from a couple of years ago now and it's still so memorable for me. I'm actually genuinely jealous of you all right now getting to see what unfolds!
I remember telling my UK friends about this series when i was watching it in real time and they were all pretty much saying what you have all been saying, they just couldn't believe some of it haha! Gosh, enjoy! 💗

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
Omg I find it so weird to think that Ines and Bronsen are still together 2 ish years down the line. I forgot how their wedding went until I saw it tonight again. I bet she cringes seeing that back now!
This thread was made for us folk watching at E4 pace, please don't show spoilers from further on in the series, there's another thread on here where folks have already watched this season.

• Heart

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
I think Lizzie is a mug for saying she’ll stay with Sam. Actually I think she just wanted to stay on tv for longer.

And Bronson is a mug for doing it too. If his businesses are so successful, why would he want to stay on tv? 🤔

Ines constantly licking her teeth drives me mad!

Reactions: 18

Bilbo74

So glad I found this feed. Loving the series.

Must start with the immutable fact they Ines is the most despicable example of a truly horrid poisoned dwarf. She is both vacuous and delusional. Whilst others (including Bronson) have gone through far worse hardships, she plays on her hardships as an excuse for her blatantly arrogant selfishness. Maybe she and serial killer Matt should have been paired up, now that would make for a good crime documentary entitled 'a cough too far, buried at sea!'

Lizzie should have been paired with Bronson, a much better match, at least he would have treated her with the respect she deserves.

Ning should never have been allowed on the series as she is obviously not ready for a relationship, especially not with a single emotion ex army drill sergeant.

Series fav so far is Jules (Julie Andrews look alike) and Cam. Great couple and so far the most genuine to boot.

Really looking forward to the dinner party this evening, maybe Matt will be able to explain to us this evening why he lost his virginity to somebody he wasn't attracted to. You know, Matt the 29 year old virgin. Weren't we all ex virgins at some point.

• Haha
  • Heart

prinnygrace

VIP Member
I keep going back and forth on Cam. He's good looking but for some reason he annoys me and I know why now...it's his teeth. Too white. I do sort of fancy him tho....

So just watched Sam and Anus (yeahhh I'm going to call her that now as well hehe) and they are so boring. They have no craic with each other. All he kept saying was "noice, you look noice, that's noice, noice..." arrrrgh honestly nee craic whatsoever. Absolute doylem! They are well matched.

Plus Anus ' shoes did not go with her camo dress at all!! She looked like a teenager who had raided her mam's wardrobe. Totally mismatched. Also her hair and make up never changes. I mean mine doesn't day to day but she's on tele and on holiday. Yawn.
Her hair drives me mad. It looks like she’s gone for the slicked back Kim K look but so low down on her head and ITS SO BUMPY. I don’t know how it doesn’t annoy her. If you’re going to wear your hair pulled back so tightly and slick it to your head make sure there are no lumps!!?!?!
Also agree that her outfit was absolutely ridiculous. Her and Elizabeth both have very strange fashion sense.

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I think Matt saying he's not attracted to Lauren is bollocks. He's just saying that to save his ego because he is so uncomfortable with sex. He was all over her until she said what she did about her sex life.
sorry I understand being a 29 year old virgin must be hard but he’s an absolute dick. He was happy enough to shag Lauren but now to turn around slagging her off to the boys not even speaking to her but in her earshot. Absolute dick.

• Heart

Reflected view

VIP Member
ok iv just finished watching last nights episode 🥴 why are bronson and Lizzie taking responsibility and apologising to Ines for Ines bad behaviour?? I’m confused 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
The Anus and Sam thing is SO boring now. The producers obv let it go on for the drama but I just feel awful for how hopeful Bronson is.

Mick is my fave by far but I think he would have been more suited to another girl 👏🏼

Cannot stand shit stiring Mike, how disgusting pressuring Jessica into having sex with Mick “or their relationship won’t last” he’s fucking vile 🤣

Last edited:

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I felt bad for Bronson last night when Ines was being totally 2 faced.
Loving farmer Mick and no time for Sam. He has the strangest walk...I clocked it in the episode where he visited Ines and now I can't unsee it!

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
I'd like to know whether Mel was "slagging him off" or "recounting the events of the wedding". Because I could defend her if she was describing her initial reaction to Dino completely upstaging the bride by allowing her to walk up the aisle to... no groom, only for him to appear on a horse! Or if she described how at first, everything Dino said to her seemed to be high-fallutin, spiritual gobbledegook 😂 As long as she then mentioned that things had progressed somewhat.
But if she was just taking the piss out of him and complaining about him, loudly, within earshot, then that's a whole other situation. And as much as I love Mel, she really is loud!
But there's no way to defend Dino secretly recording her, whether he was planning to use it to help their relationship or not (and to be fair, that sounded quite far-fetched!). He's a grown man - he should know that's a massive betrayal and just not ok.
I can't believe none of the others weighed in on it?
That's one thing that seems to be missing from this show/"experiment", is either the ixperts or the other couples going "ok, let's work this out, who said what, why, and how can we move forward?".
Take the Cyrell V Martha fiasco - all this agro because Nic apparently tipped Jess on the knee and asked if she was ok. When Jess mentioned this to Martha, either she misrepresented what happened, or Martha decided to create drama from nothing. But when Hurricane Cyrell was going on, nobody seemed to stand back and go "ok, so Nic, did you touch Jess' leg? Why did you do that? And Jess, did you think there was a different intent there? Ok, so how did Martha get it so wrong?" - everyone was just going "so there's a rumour, and this rumour could be damaging to relationships, and rumours are bad, and people shouldn't spread rumours" but nobody seemed remotely interested in the facts behind the whole thing?!
Christ I'm too invested in this!!

• Haha

ilikelamp

Chatty Member
I think it's time Jules and Cam and their houseplants left tbh ..can't see the point of them staying in the show. The " experiment " has worked and they are in love ..they bore me to tears tbh so I wouldn't miss them!
So the only couple actually carrying out the point of the show should go 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Anyone else bothered that loz and Matt, the 29 year old ex virgin haven’t washed their sheets when making their bed?

• Haha
I have slightly warmed to Jessika as I think Mick brings out a good side of her. I love Mick and find myself fancying him a bit. Quite surprised they slept together though especially as she hadn't mentioned it, although maybe she'll milk Mick's 'betrayal' as part of her storyline.

Love Ines justifying her and Sam's dry as fuck conversation by saying they had such a connection that they didn't need to even use words to communicate.

• Haha

Mungojerry&Rumpleteaser

I like Mick and i feel sorry for how Jess treats him,the seems genuine and just a normal guy but just doesn't get far. I think Cameron is a decent guy which lets face it, we all need abit of these days.
I really don't like Dino, something about him just irritates me! His accent confuses me and I just feel he is abit wet.

That Susie is vile, I think the way she acts she thinks she better than Billy. I really feel sorry for him, he could easily make a girl very happy!

I don't condem Cyrels behaviour but at least she calls out all the BS!

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
Proper gaslighting

Absolutely. He was making me so so angry!! What a joke. I feel like Ines is going to make a move on him, she's such a snake but if that happens then they deserve each other. Both awful people. Davina 2.0.

Jess... Wtf happened there?? Was she not getting enough attention? Is that what it was? Or did she just want to see if her husband would have a go at the other guy?? I'm still so confused 😂 like, I he did say she was fake but why has she waited all night to bring it up? Bald guy is a complete arsehole especially saying he didn't say it when he did but I just found the whole thing so weird.

I think it's so weird how Bald guy and guy that had cancer (sorry, I need to start writing names down, hahaha) are obsessed With Matthews virginity. The stag night, they were trying to embarrass him by asking about it infront of everyone and then last night constantly going on about it. Like I get that men talk about that shit but it's got nothing to do with them!! Just piss off!

He is the classic “she’s crazy” type man.
You could tell he was this kind of guy when his wife was trying to open up to him and he was telling her he was bored.

sephylily

VIP Member
Also I don't actually feel that sorry for Melissa. She has tried but it does sound like the stuff she was saying to her sister was really hurtful to Dino. And I think she was getting hysterical about the recording because she knew he was somewhat in the right about the things she said being mean.