Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crunky_Snack

Is anyone else thoroughly disappointed that Cyrell didn’t come crashing through the window in the commitment ceremony, screaming and throwing fists at Jess? UR NOT KING DINGALING

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Aussie

VIP Member
At the beginning I thought Jess was really attractive, now as the series goes on I find her ugly. Not just looks wise but her personality & what she stands for.

Reactions: 38

RobinsNest

Chatty Member
Is anyone else thoroughly disappointed that Cyrell didn’t come crashing through the window in the commitment ceremony, screaming and throwing fists at Jess? UR NOT KING DINGALING
Cyrell was royally stitched up. Jess riled her up, made it seem like she was being mad, which made her angrier and made her seem even less reliable and that rage seemed to be the final straw for Nic. AND SHE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. Justice for Cyrell!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Shinythings

VIP Member
Just a couple of thoughts about the last couple of episodes.

1. Cyrells brother has enabled her view that she's going to get hurt. She constantly gets the message from him every man is going to destroy her.

2. These weird overcontrolling parents and brothers are fucking weird. It's like they want to own their relative. It also gives the person the message no one will ever be good enough and creates a superiority complex.

3. A lot of these families have created a monster and enable their shitty behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh I loved Mark’s basic flat-it was so him somehow. Ning’s reaction was both funny and kind.
I'm really enjoying watching Ning...blossom? As the season progresses, she's just coming more and more out of her shell and letting her guard down with Mark. Rooting for her! She was so awkward and rude at the wedding, but could tell that she must be a lovely person because she is so loved by her friends who are all desperate to see her happy. You can tell she's been so hurt in the past; I would love for her to find love with someone who will treat her like a queen!

• Heart

dee_mc

VIP Member
I hate the experts watching the dinner party pretending they haven't watched the other footage
"Mmmmmm, yis, they're looking close, I wonder if they've had a breakthrough this week?"
"Oooh I sinse tinsion, what's happened heeeah?"

• Haha
Cameron was crying like someone had died !
Jules addressed this on IG that, the scene where he was crying like crazy. Was because he received news that a student he was mentoring had committed suicide 😢🥺😭
This absolutely explains it as it looked so out of place and proper uncontrollable.

• Sad
  • Wow

dee_mc

VIP Member
Mike and Heidi are wasting our time. Heidi is wasting her own. It's not going anywhere as she doesn't trust him and he's not geared up for any kind of commitment or compromise. I'm not saying she's perfect, she's needy, pedantic and argumentative, but he doesn't want to or doesn't know how to answer that for her. I think they'll both end up single ultimately, and it probably wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for either of them.
How rude of Jess to refuse to speak to Mick all day, then decide to bring up their fight when they were visiting with his (obnoxious) mate. To ask him to go into his house so they could argue on the veranda? Out of bloody order mate.
It sounds like the classic case of "it's ok for ME to tell YOU my dad's a drunk and my brother's a knobhead, but YOU can't say that to ME!"... It did sound like Mick was trying to wriggle out of it, claiming he meant her dad was drunk at the wedding - there's a big difference between "he was drunk" and "he's a drunk", if you get my meaning.
Anyway she was talking bollocks when she said she was fully invested and into making things work with him until that convo, and he knows that too.
Martha doing her Princess Goji Berry routine 😐 I hope she and Michael the lapdog continue to get very little screentime, they do nothing for me.
I feel sorry for Tam being stuck with feckin Dave or whatever his name is - he's only looking for his hole. He has no real interest in her. We all like a man who's good to his mother but the way she was asking about their level of intimacy was creepy af - I thought she was going to start giving Tam some tips about what he likes in bed 😒 I hope he's had all his shots anyway, cos it looks like Jess is sniffing round him again in tomorrow's episode.
Susie is horrid, we've established this. He needs to stop with the little lies, Susie or no Susie, because that's a ridiculous habit.
Cam and Jules are smitten, no news there.
I'm rooting for Cyrell and Nick and for Ning and Mark as they've genuinely come such a long way but I don't think either couple will make it. At the risk of sounding like a The Wonder Years voiceover though, even if they don't make it, I feel they'll all have really learned something from taking part in the experiment.
Who've I missed? They must be boring if I've forgotten them already!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Melmcs

VIP Member
Martha is a bitch why is she speaking for Jess.Bullshit Jess wants to leave Mick on good terms STFU Martha.
I absolutely hate this Martha bitch. She is so sneaky and a shit stirrer, I also think its so high school the way she calls everyone Bitch, even when she is being nice. Jess is full on 2 faced and selfish but I hate Martha more. If Jess hates you, she hates you. Martha will give you a glass of wine with a smile and a knife in your back. Too old for High School antics. Mean girls. I love Cyrell and Jules. Mike gaslights Heidi but yes she is very intense. Susie is a cunt and a half. Her Dad had her measure in talking to Billy, I think he liked him and was giving him a warning about his toxic cunt of a daughter. I wanted to smack her and Martha's (poor mans Kim K) faces in. (Excuse my violent reaction, had a bad day!!!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
At the beginning I thought Jess was really attractive, now as the series goes on I find her ugly. Not just looks wise but her personality & what she stands for.
To be honest, I don't find most of them remotely attractive.

Most of the women on the show seem to have such over-inflated boobs and lips - not just the contestants (Ines' sister's lip fillers are so extreme they appear to be impeding her speech!).

Not judging people who have cosmetic surgery in general, but some of the people on MAFS have taken it to such an extreme that they look like caricatures.

Someone also needs to step in and take away Cyrell's bronzer and Susie's lipstick. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Maracas

Oh susie ... she is such a twonk... all Billy is doing is trying to please her and telling her what she wants to hear even if it’s a little white lie, bless the kid.

I can’t see Tam and Dan lasting very long to be honest, he looks bored already.

shack me up with Mick on that farm bloody pronto Betsy! ❤❤❤

• Haha

Shinythings

VIP Member
Love Mick, he's my favourite. Yes for him saying he used to think Jess was too good for him but now he thinks he's too good for Jess.

Dan comes across as your typical fuckboy. Susie is awful. Your partner might make your skin crawl but you can be civil about it rather than outright cruel.

Chocolate girl

I feel so sorry for Mick. Surely at some point the experts need to step in and say enough is enough? I know it's all part of the 'experiment' but surely you cant force someone to stay when it's so clearly the last thing they want? You wouldnt force someone to stay in an actual marriage they were so unhappy in so why is this any different.

Clairer86

VIP Member
hahahaha Dan not so much Billy Big Bollocks now! he is absolutely shitting it the beak nosed weasel cunt

• Haha
  • Heart