Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be quite concerned if I was Michael, sat there listening to your wife backing a women who is cheating 🙄😑

Reactions: 20
So when Cyrell asked Martha why she questioned Nick about the Jess rumours she said she'd heard it and wanted to know if it was true then tonight she was asking Cyrell what business it was of hers re Jess and Dan. Total double standards there.

Reactions: 17
Micks reaction when Jess decided to stay yet again:
Pigs arse (my new fave saying)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How long does the dinner party last for? They obviously arrive in blazing daylight so i'm guessing early afternoon(?)
Sam mentioned on one of his IG stories that the producers kept him outside for 4 hours - and they showed him enter at the start of one of the meals.
One of the people last night asked where Jess was and the reply was that she had been gone for 3 hours. I'm guessing of course but it wouldn't surprise me if it was filmed over 12-14 hours.

oh, also....
Anyone noticed the champagne and two glasses already laid out on the table for when Dan and Jess went outside for the chat and kiss? Real impulsive chat there - definitely not organised by the production team at all.
I also reckon that Billy was contractually forced to go to Suzies house and also forced to say the 'looks fade' speech. He looked so uncomfortable saying it, like he was trying to remember his lines or something.
All I know is that it actually starts at about 10am! They must be filming the whole day.

Reactions: 2
Wow Jess is something else, the acting and lies 😳

And what’s her face (mean susie) needs to go to a new lash technician, they are absolutely horrendous

Reactions: 14
The thing with Cyrells brother was so creepy. He told her husband to get out of her house and she just... let it happen.

When Nic asked what to do, I thought she was going to tell him to ignore her brother or even stand up to him. She could have told him to stay or she could have left with him but instead she just let him go and didn't speak to him. Why did the experts not pull her up on it? She can't go through life letting her brother dictate her relationships or she'll never have one. I wonder how many of her previous relationships were told to leave by Ivan?

Reactions: 22
I feel so sorry for Mick. Surely at some point the experts need to step in and say enough is enough? I know it's all part of the 'experiment' but surely you cant force someone to stay when it's so clearly the last thing they want? You wouldnt force someone to stay in an actual marriage they were so unhappy in so why is this any different.

Reactions: 29
I feel so sorry for Mick. Surely at some point the experts need to step in and say enough is enough? I know it's all part of the 'experiment' but surely you cant force someone to stay when it's so clearly the last thing they want? You wouldnt force someone to stay in an actual marriage they were so unhappy in so why is this any different.
I imagine it’s something to do with Mick’s pay if he was to walk. The contract probably has him roped in until they both say leave or his pay will be docked or something like that.

Reactions: 16
I imagine it’s something to do with Mick’s pay if he was to walk. The contract probably has him roped in until they both say leave or his pay will be docked or something like that.
Ah yeah that's a really good point.

I get so engrossed in it sometimes I forget the majority are doing it for the insta fame and ads 😂😂

• Haha
I've only just started watching but I couldn't help having a peek at these threads. I'm only now up to the wedding of Ines and Bronson but OMG she's a witch isn't she!

Reactions: 9
@Mogmog every time she packed her bags/argued with others she'd accuse Nic of not 'fighting for her' ie begging her to stay. She said the same after her brother told Nic to leave, as if it would 'prove' he loved her!! Although that was annoying, I thought she was great in a lot of ways. Funny too...King ding a ling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've only just started watching but I couldn't help having a peek at these threads. I'm only now up to the wedding of Ines and Bronson but OMG she's a witch isn't she!
Haha that's only the beginning. You have lots to look forward to 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah yeah that's a really good point.

I get so engrossed in it sometimes I forget the majority are doing it for the insta fame and ads 😂😂
Im the same, I just kept saying if Dan and Jess both split from their partners they could actually spend more time together... but then I realised that wouldn't give them so much fame :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Don't think they can leave until the producers say so.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can't wait for Mick dealing with Jess family, I mean he literally has nothing to lose apart from getting punched lol

Yeah I think that's what winds me up the most. The producers have so many episodes to fill that they can't let jess go they'll be left with just Cam and Jules 😂 Its so frustrating isn't it which although not as dramatic, makes our version so much more realistic! This is 100% just a TV show. There is no experiment. Jules and Cam just got lucky

Reactions: 8
Catching up..... How has Jess managed to turn around Dan said to her blah blah blah. When it was the other way around. If I was Tamara, I would take my ring off and say you’re welcome to her!

The thing with Cyrells brother was so creepy. He told her husband to get out of her house and she just... let it happen.

When Nic asked what to do, I thought she was going to tell him to ignore her brother or even stand up to him. She could have told him to stay or she could have left with him but instead she just let him go and didn't speak to him. Why did the experts not pull her up on it? She can't go through life letting her brother dictate her relationships or she'll never have one. I wonder how many of her previous relationships were told to leave by Ivan?
I don’t think it’s a spoiler to share this now we know they’ve both left https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/enter...at-first-sight-australia-season-6-nic-cyrell/

Cyrell had a baby last year with a guy from Love Island Australia and Nic got cancer again ☹

• Sad
God almighty. Just caught up on last nights episode. It’s given me a headache 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.