Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not ashamed to say, when Mick cried, I cried! 😩😩😭😭
I felt bad for Mick. He was away for three extra weeks from his pets. Running a farm isnt easy. Not sure why they paired a farmer with a city instagraming knob.
I wonder what happens when one person goes off into the room then someone follows. I think everyone gets called by producers for a chat. So the others at the dinner table arent aware.

Reactions: 19
I felt bad for Mick. He was away for three extra weeks from his pets. Running a farm isnt easy. Not sure why they paired a farmer with a city instagraming knob.
I wonder what happens when one person goes off into the room then someone follows. I think everyone gets called by producers for a chat. So the others at the dinner table arent aware.
I would like an explanation as to why certain pairings are made.As I’m sick of hearing I live on the Gold Coast.Why not set them up properly eg Billy and Tam new to the experiment and have no children.Dan and Susie with children.Mick with someone more country not a IG wannnabe.Perhaps Heidi and Marc.Ines and Sam from the beginning.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I would like an explanation as to why certain pairings are made.As I’m sick of hearing I live on the Gold Coast.Why not set them up properly eg Billy and Tam new to the experiment and have no children.Dan and Susie with children.Mick with someone more country not a IG wannnabe.Perhaps Heidi and Marc.Ines and Sam from the beginning.🤷‍♀️
The ixperts keep emphasising how well suited Mike and Heidi are, and they keep not explaining why/how.
At least tonight they didn't let him off scot-free when he did the usual "it's all in her head, I've a lot to put up with" shtick.
Jessika's fake lips are very distracting. There's zero definition at the edges. I find them revolting.
That Martha is poison, and Michael is some clown. The only bit of character he showed was admitting to the group that he knew about ballsack-face Dan and his surgically-enhanced stalker.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The ixperts keep emphasising how well suited Mike and Heidi are, and they keep not explaining why/how.
At least tonight they didn't let him off scot-free when he did the usual "it's all in her head, I've a lot to put up with" shtick.
Jessika's fake lips are very distracting. There's zero definition at the edges. I find them revolting.
That Martha is poison, and Michael is some clown. The only bit of character he showed was admitting to the group that he knew about ballsack-face Dan and his surgically-enhanced stalker.
I agree I would like to hear why Mike and Heidi are so well suited?Just because there closing in age?The experts talk so much BS

Reactions: 7
I felt really bad for Ning after Jess said that it was awful. Especially as it was untrue. I love cam and jules but didn’t get the crying because of everyone else found it quite cringe
Cameron was crying like someone had died !

Jess’s lips remind me of Janice from The Muppets 🤣🤣🤣
they look bloody awful why do so many in this show have the trout pout and boob jobs. They aren’t done well either they look so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is anyone else thoroughly disappointed that Cyrell didn’t come crashing through the window in the commitment ceremony, screaming and throwing fists at Jess? UR NOT KING DINGALING
this has killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀💀💀

The middle one looks like she needs a good seeing to!
Maybe that’s why she’s so obsessed with ‘intimacy’ she totally gets off on hearing the sex stories 🤣

And his half finger. Women who find him fit are wrong
He can give me half a finger anytime 🤷‍♀️❤

Seeing Dan trying to ram his feet into those hideous shoes was also not pretty. Did anyone catch that? 😱
I can not cope with guys who wear no socks with shoes it’s vile!!! 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Mick broke my heart when he was crying.
I felt so sorry for him last night. It was lovely that Heidi went to comfort him while Michael and Martha sat like two bookends. I couldn't believe how Jess was justifying her actions while Mick was crying. She was still lying too, saying she kept him in a 3rd week for friendship. Vile behaviour from her.

Reactions: 17
Cameron was crying like someone had died !
Jules addressed this on IG that, the scene where he was crying like crazy. Was because he received news that a student he was mentoring had committed suicide 😢🥺😭
This absolutely explains it as it looked so out of place and proper uncontrollable.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
just shows how edited the whole thing is. Jess was a bit of a pantomime character. It all floats about now to the end episodes which get interesting now. I found myself fast forwarding a little.

Reactions: 8
Jules addressed this on IG that, the scene where he was crying like crazy. Was because he received news that a student he was mentoring had committed suicide 😢🥺😭
This absolutely explains it as it looked so out of place and proper uncontrollable.
Oh that is really sad, poor guy

Reactions: 5
Is anyone else thoroughly disappointed that Cyrell didn’t come crashing through the window in the commitment ceremony, screaming and throwing fists at Jess? UR NOT KING DINGALING
Yes, 100%, would have loved that

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.