Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just Google Rhyce Power Twitter. Each of the pics/ videos are under a 'do you want to view' type thingy advertising his only fans page.

Reactions: 4
Also another thing, people keep saying Nic (???) has no eyelids but he does have eyelids. I keep looking and he does. So I'm really confused. I can see them hahhaha

Is it Mick or Nic??
I can see it now.. Yeah he does have tiny little lids. My husbands said the same lol

Reactions: 2
I'm really sorry to say this because I know a lot of people compliment Jules on her clothes...but I think she wears some horrible outfits. Her bejazzled jeans and white patent loafer outfit was not flattering at all. And that outfits she has on tonight with the pleated silky skirt and cotton flowery shirt...it just does not go.

She is so beautiful but her clothes are awful!
Yeah I will agree. I think she usually dresses quite nice. She wore a sheer top on the girls nights and it suited her beautifully. But the skirt and top combo tonight was bloody horrid. It's a no from me Jules.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I will agree. I think she usually dresses quite nice. She wore a sheer top on the girls nights and it suited her beautifully. But the skirt and top combo tonight was bloody horrid. It's a no from me Jules.
Those Jean's were a questionable choice!

• Haha
I'm the same age as her and I feel like she dresses much older than she is...quite frumpy sometimes.

Someone here pointed out that the bust area of her tops/dresses is often too big and now I can't unsee it. 🙈

I think she's the most attractive wife on the show by far, but also don't think it's very flattering when she scrapes her hair back.

Reactions: 10
I'm the same age as her and I feel like she dresses much older than she is...quite frumpy sometimes.

Someone here pointed out that the bust area of her tops/dresses is often too big and now I can't unsee it. 🙈

I think she's the most attractive wife on the show by far, but also don't think it's very flattering when she scrapes her hair back.
Yeah she does.. Oh I've never noticed that, I'll keep an eye on all her outfits and breast area lol! She's got a lovelyyyyy body shape, amazing hips, she definitely could dress her shape more - she does look lovely in some things she wears though.
I love her hair colour so much, suits her wonderfully - but yeah I'll agree with scraping the hair back, doesn't suit her as much xx

Think Dolly Parton. Very rhinestone.
Oh lol I can't imagine liking them. I might of just noticed her top!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah she does.. Oh I've never noticed that, I'll keep an eye on all her outfits and breast area lol! She's got a lovelyyyyy body shape, amazing hips, she definitely could dress her shape more - she does look lovely in some things she wears though.
I love her hair colour so much, suits her wonderfully - but yeah I'll agree with scraping the hair back, doesn't suit her as much xx
She looked absolutely delectable in her wedding dress! 😬 Think she has such a stunning figure, but I appreciate it must be more difficult to dress a curvy body.

She looked absolutely delectable in her wedding dress! 😬 Think she has such a stunning figure, but I appreciate it must be more difficult to dress a curvy body.
Ohhhh she looked AMAZING!!! in her wedding dress, my god! Yeah I can imagine, I just love her figure!
(I didn't like her irl wedding dress much though)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Martha is a witch why is she speaking for Jess.Bullshit Jess wants to leave Mick on good terms STFU Martha.
I absolutely hate this Martha witch. She is so sneaky and a tit stirrer, I also think its so high school the way she calls everyone witch, even when she is being nice. Jess is full on 2 faced and selfish but I hate Martha more. If Jess hates you, she hates you. Martha will give you a glass of wine with a smile and a knife in your back. Too old for High School antics. Mean girls. I love Cyrell and Jules. Mike gaslights Heidi but yes she is very intense. Susie is a bleep and a half. Her Dad had her measure in talking to Billy, I think he liked him and was giving him a warning about his toxic bleep of a daughter. I wanted to smack her and Martha's (poor mans Kim K) faces in. (Excuse my violent reaction, had a bad day!!!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I absolutely hate this Martha witch. She is so sneaky and a tit stirrer, I also think its so high school the way she calls everyone witch, even when she is being nice. Jess is full on 2 faced and selfish but I hate Martha more. If Jess hates you, she hates you. Martha will give you a glass of wine with a smile and a knife in your back. Too old for High School antics. Mean girls. I love Cyrell and Jules. Mike gaslights Heidi but yes she is very intense. Susie is a bleep and a half. Her Dad had her measure in talking to Billy, I think he liked him and was giving him a warning about his toxic bleep of a daughter. I wanted to smack her and Martha's (poor mans Kim K) faces in. (Excuse my violent reaction, had a bad day!!!!!)
Lmaooooo love this so much

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm glad you picked up on the Mike thing too.
I posted the other day I wanted to tit punch Jess so your post is grand! Sorry you've had a tit day, hope tomorrow is better.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.