Married At First Sight (MAFS) Australia S6 - E4 pace #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually enjoy the build up to watching an episode. I'm not a big fan of binge culture. It just reminds me of the good old days and awaiting an episode of your favourite tv show. Red dwarf on friday nights or new episode of friends (yes, I'm that old). I can't get into binge watching something at all. I find it a bit boring without a build up and having it at your finger tips.

I was using MAFS for evening schedule but now a friend and I agree a movie to watch at 8pm each night. Then the next day while I'm working I can watch easties or MAFs or Teen Mom and catch up without the adverts. As soon as it is watched I'm straight on here to catch up with you lovely people and your insights 🙂
I used to be like that too then having no life other than work then home, sleep and work again happened :cry: I know what you mean, when the last season of line of duty was airing, every Sunday 9pm religiously phone down, and I was gripped to the screen, couldn’t wait for 9pm Sunday nights... I was actually in the pub one Sunday as was off on the Monday and made sure I was home for 8.30pm, now that’s dedication 😂

Reactions: 4
Dan’s mum..wow and Dan you idiot.

I didn’t really understand Heidis upset. I know he said it in the wrong way and used the wrong words. But I think we could tell what he was getting at. She said exactly the same. He said could you fall in love with me and she said I think so yes.
What’s her problem?

Jess is dramatic...she’s been real respectful. Not.

Reactions: 17
The editing when Heidi and Mike were in the bar was driving me mad. Full drink, empty drinks, full drinks again. Also I know Mike is a twit but I didn’t think he said anything bad this time?

Jess claiming she has never been disrespectful and wanted it to work with Mick when she’d just been hitting on Nic and Dan 🙄😂

Dan is using Tamara to get laid and has no interest in making it work and that was before his mum started meddling.

Reactions: 24
Same I've actually stopped watching it. Last season did have dips but I was invested, this season is just dragging on and on and I cba for the "drama" that never delivers
I'm the exact same! This is the least interested I've been in a series of MAFS

Reactions: 4
Eeee Mick and Jess, don’t know who’s side to be on tbh! Jess is a flirt I feel and I do like Mick. I think the editing is making her look like Ines.

Heidi and Mike do my head in.

Reactions: 6
Hey everyone 👋 this is only for the ones that has watched MAFS the grand reunion. you should go on YT and watch dangerous ideas with Deano, Tracy and deano talk about what really happened with Cyril 😂 and Jess that was cut out from the reunion show
Can you remind us all at the end!! So tempted but...

Reactions: 7
Thank god there’s a thread on this! I’m hooked.
From tonight’s show - Dan is just after sex. Not sure who’s side to be on between Mick and Jess but think I’ll settle with Mick. Jess loves drama.
Can’t wait for the dinner party tomorrow 🙈

Reactions: 13
The other thing about Susie is she says the most disgusting things to Billy, yet she was genuinely surprised when he sticks up for himself. She is a vile, ugly, toxic bleep and its horrible to watch. i wish they would kick her out tbh. She offers absolutely nothing to the show- she isnt even a pantomine villain type character, she is an abusive bleep.
You can tell Susie is a council estate version of an Australian....pure chav with her scabby dad at the wedding. She could have bleeping done something different with her hair.

Billy is a complete wet wipe, he would piss me off but the way she speaks to him I would bleeping wipe the floor with her.

Eeee Mick and Jess, don’t know who’s side to be on tbh! Jess is a flirt I feel and I do like Mick. I think the editing is making her look like Ines.

Heidi and Mike do my head in.
Jess is a NASTY hoe!

Reactions: 19
Im a little ahead of you guys as my boyfriend and I couldn’t wait! but agreed it’s dragging on, I think it was a mistake to introduce new couples feels a little like they’re trying to copy love island

Reactions: 8
Mike and Heidi are wasting our time. Heidi is wasting her own. It's not going anywhere as she doesn't trust him and he's not geared up for any kind of commitment or compromise. I'm not saying she's perfect, she's needy, pedantic and argumentative, but he doesn't want to or doesn't know how to answer that for her. I think they'll both end up single ultimately, and it probably wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for either of them.
How rude of Jess to refuse to speak to Mick all day, then decide to bring up their fight when they were visiting with his (obnoxious) mate. To ask him to go into his house so they could argue on the veranda? Out of bloody order mate.
It sounds like the classic case of "it's ok for ME to tell YOU my dad's a drunk and my brother's a knobhead, but YOU can't say that to ME!"... It did sound like Mick was trying to wriggle out of it, claiming he meant her dad was drunk at the wedding - there's a big difference between "he was drunk" and "he's a drunk", if you get my meaning.
Anyway she was talking bollocks when she said she was fully invested and into making things work with him until that convo, and he knows that too.
Martha doing her Princess Goji Berry routine 😐 I hope she and Michael the lapdog continue to get very little screentime, they do nothing for me.
I feel sorry for Tam being stuck with feckin Dave or whatever his name is - he's only looking for his hole. He has no real interest in her. We all like a man who's good to his mother but the way she was asking about their level of intimacy was creepy af - I thought she was going to start giving Tam some tips about what he likes in bed 😒 I hope he's had all his shots anyway, cos it looks like Jess is sniffing round him again in tomorrow's episode.
Susie is horrid, we've established this. He needs to stop with the little lies, Susie or no Susie, because that's a ridiculous habit.
Cam and Jules are smitten, no news there.
I'm rooting for Cyrell and Nick and for Ning and Mark as they've genuinely come such a long way but I don't think either couple will make it. At the risk of sounding like a The Wonder Years voiceover though, even if they don't make it, I feel they'll all have really learned something from taking part in the experiment.
Who've I missed? They must be boring if I've forgotten them already!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Tamara really, really reminds me of someone famous and I can't think who - please help! It's bugging me so much! I think it might be an actress from a comedy but I'm not sure. I've been asked if it's Gina from brooklyn 99 or Amy from big bang theory when I've said she reminds me of someone but it's neither of them. That's as far as I can narrow it down though. I think it's mainly her mouth/nose area when she says certain things or pulls certain faces but I can't really be more specific.

Reactions: 5
Tamara really, really reminds me of someone famous and I can't think who - please help! It's bugging me so much! I think it might be an actress from a comedy but I'm not sure. I've been asked if it's Gina from brooklyn 99 or Amy from big bang theory when I've said she reminds me of someone but it's neither of them. That's as far as I can narrow it down though. I think it's mainly her mouth/nose area when she says certain things or pulls certain faces but I can't really be more specific.
Any Winehouse? That’s who she reminds me of, I think on last thread someone else said Lady Gaga, and Luisa Zissman too which I also see!

Reactions: 7
How rude of Jess to refuse to speak to Mick all day, then decide to bring up their fight when they were visiting with his (obnoxious) mate. To ask him to go into his house so they could argue on the veranda? Out of bloody order mate.
It sounds like the classic case of "it's ok for ME to tell YOU my dad's a drunk and my brother's a knobhead, but YOU can't say that to ME!"... It did sound like Mick was trying to wriggle out of it, claiming he meant her dad was drunk at the wedding - there's a big difference between "he was drunk" and "he's a drunk", if you get my meaning.
Anyway she was talking bollocks when she said she was fully invested and into making things work with him until that convo, and he knows that too.
Jess is grasping at straws, trying to find a way to throw Mick under the bus so that he looks like the villain and she's not judged for trying it on with Nic and Dan.

Mick suspected early on that Jess was only in it to be on TV/raise her profile on Instagram and it's now become blatantly clear that he was right... Which makes me feel a bit sick that she slept with Mick (who she clearly can't stand) to manipulate him for more airtime. 🤢

Any Winehouse? That’s who she reminds me of, I think on last thread someone else said Lady Gaga, and Luisa Zissman too which I also see!
Amy Winehouse!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.