Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wiganuser

VIP Member
Ning has really grown on me. I feel like she's really come a long way since the beginning and I feel mark brings out the best in her. I like Cyrell but feel that she allows her past to ruin a good thing and her brother is way to over protective. Jess is irritating, Martha is stunning but very bitchy. I love Jules and Cam, she's beautiful. Dan is a pig. He changed his ways almost instantly after him and Tam slept together. I don't like Mick. He makes no effort whatsoever, not that he should with Jess but he just seems to be really unhygienic. I also can't stop staring at his finger, I really want to know why he has half of one.
Honestly people who find mick attractive worry me. He is grubby, unhygienic and looks way older. I bet he has a stinky cock as well 🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

princess279

So glad to have caught up and can join in with this thread!
I really think Martha is the worst out of all of them, such a horrible little mean girl
Ning tonight 😭💔

ot55

VIP Member
Just caught up with yesterday’s episode!

So Tamara has to tell Dan she loves him and show more affection or she’s a terrible wife, but Dan doesn’t have to do any of that because he’s not there yet. Except when he’s horny 🙄

His family were weird anyway. I wouldn’t want to be any part of that. Why would you ask someone if they’re sexually attracted to your brother?!

Jess has never liked Mick. She was only being nice again to try and stay in the show. I can see why she got upset if he made negative comments towards her family, but her brother was a total arsehole to him at the wedding.

Billy and Susie are boring me now. They’re never going to work it out so it feels like we’re wasting time watching them go in circles.

Dan is definitely going to cheat. This feels worse than the Sam/Ines/Bronson/Lizzi drama because Tamara and Dan have been sleeping together.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Susie is on another level ! Loved how John cut her off/shut her down but she didn't take any of what was said on board..... her complete over reaction to the sugar/sweetner/surfing thing was totally irrational..... Also..... why was Billy on the sofa ? It was his bloody house ?!!!! I'd of made her sleep on the sofa..... sooner they are out the better...... !

dee_mc

VIP Member
I actually worked with Susie when the show was being aired here in Australia . She was portrayed very Badly. . She’s not like that at all

She was a nurse injector in the clinic I worked in . She’s actually not like the show portrayed , if you look it up billy was an actor before she I really think they put her with him purposely as he was exactly the opposite of what she was looking for . She said it was all acting fit the show abs they only showed her being a bitvh . She got so much hate here . Was scary for her even in work reporters were outside etc . They are given no support at all . The show was recored 9 mths previouslyAbs are already was in another relationship but had to hide it .
I never quite buy this thing of "I know the person, she's nothing like that, it was edited badly, it's all how she was portrayed". I accept (and truly hope) that Susie wasn't bitchy and rude and dismissive of her colleagues and patients, but that doesn't mean the potential isn't there! It seems to me that once the cameras were switched on, her persona ramped up quite a bit. Perhaps she was encouraged by the producers to exaggerate her reactions etc?
At the end of the day, she said those things, she looked at Billy with absolute contempt, she was vile to Billy. Maybe she said 100 lovely things a day and made a number of sweet gestures towards her "husband" each day and they chose to edit those out - but those nice things don't negate the rude and ugly things she said and did too!
Now certainly Billy came across as spineless and annoying and whiny but she came across as an absolute thundercunt and no amount of editing can create that!

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Anyone else find they are analysing their own relationship after watching this show 😂 and using some of the advice given to the couples !
When my husband trod mud all into the house the other day I kept repeating Choose love Choose love but still felt pissed off inside 😬

• Haha

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
The editing when Heidi and Mike were in the bar was driving me mad. Full drink, empty drinks, full drinks again. Also I know Mike is a twat but I didn’t think he said anything bad this time?

Jess claiming she has never been disrespectful and wanted it to work with Mick when she’d just been hitting on Nic and Dan 🙄😂

Dan is using Tamara to get laid and has no interest in making it work and that was before his mum started meddling.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Dan being so nervous and sweating buckets made me piss my nickers the absolute fucking melt. He's a right minger (I'm on e4+1)

• Haha

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
I actually worked with Susie when the show was being aired here in Australia . She was portrayed very Badly. . She’s not like that at all

She was a nurse injector in the clinic I worked in . She’s actually not like the show portrayed , if you look it up billy was an actor before she I really think they put her with him purposely as he was exactly the opposite of what she was looking for . She said it was all acting fit the show abs they only showed her being a bitvh . She got so much hate here . Was scary for her even in work reporters were outside etc . They are given no support at all . The show was recored 9 mths previouslyAbs are already was in another relationship but had to hide it .
I’m glad to hear that she got so much hate. She clearly treated him with absolutely no respect and it was hard to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Sjc_80

I'm really enjoying watching Ning...blossom? As the season progresses, she's just coming more and more out of her shell and letting her guard down with Mark. Rooting for her! She was so awkward and rude at the wedding, but could tell that she must be a lovely person because she is so loved by her friends who are all desperate to see her happy. You can tell she's been so hurt in the past; I would love for her to find love with someone who will treat her like a queen!
This!!!!

Ning has really grown and me and I love seeing her happy with Mark...it makes my icy heart melt a bit hahah

• Heart

Chocolate girl

Dan was sweating so much he was practically melting! Jess sitting there looking so smug had me shouting at the tv!

Martha did my head in, telling Mick he signed up for this so he should have expected it...I dont think anyone signs up to get married and get cheated on...Michael should be running for the hills if that's her attitude!

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
She didn't even apologise for what she said....just when/where she said it! 🤬
That would have been my question to her ...what exactly are you apologising for ? No one tonight has said out loud all the things she said about Mark on the girls night ...

Anyone else repulsed at how Jess swills the wine in her mouth before she swallows it 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
I would like an explanation as to why certain pairings are made.As I’m sick of hearing I live on the Gold Coast.Why not set them up properly eg Billy and Tam new to the experiment and have no children.Dan and Susie with children.Mick with someone more country not a IG wannnabe.Perhaps Heidi and Marc.Ines and Sam from the beginning.🤷‍♀️
The ixperts keep emphasising how well suited Mike and Heidi are, and they keep not explaining why/how.
At least tonight they didn't let him off scot-free when he did the usual "it's all in her head, I've a lot to put up with" shtick.
Jessika's fake lips are very distracting. There's zero definition at the edges. I find them revolting.
That Martha is poison, and Michael is some clown. The only bit of character he showed was admitting to the group that he knew about ballsack-face Dan and his surgically-enhanced stalker.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ChloeW94

Cyrells brother😤😤😤😤😤 he should see what Cyrell is like because in my opinion Nick hasn’t done anything wrong. It’s all been her causing the arguments!

Reactions: 22