Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha sorry Borey, what?! Speaking to someone like that wasn’t okay? I really hope it’s the editing doing her dirty and she’s really not that much of a hypocrite!

Reactions: 18
Well I’ve never fancied Tinman more. He’d better go back and shag the life out of Lucinda with that energy!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm so embarrassed that I said at the beginning I can see Ellie and Ben going far 🙈
It’s ok. We’ve all been there. I’m just feeling a bit smug for a change as I saw Reece and his Mrs having potential from the start. * Insert smug emoji. *. But it could all go ‘tits in a tangle up’ at any moment on this show. Just look at Tomato faced Tim right now! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.