Married At First Sight Australia Season 11 (E4 pace) #7 Don't get your tits in a tangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish we'd seen more of what went on with Ash and Mad psychic woman. It's like they were just written out with no explanation.
He's given a fair few interviews about it. She was 10 times worse than we saw on screen. She left voluntarily but they didn't stop her because she was a liability.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I thought I might listen to Ben's podcast later, can't get over the fact that it's called "Get Lost" which seems apt for Ben.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ben went on the show as a piss take and wanted to up his follower numbers, the cousin of Ellie was right about him, bye to his smarmy arse!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.