Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
How is Deeece coming over as the best husband?
It’s more confusing than Al learning how to work a washing machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

MooBelle

VIP Member
I can't imagine sitting with my father and talking about his sex life.
Asked Mr Moo if he'd be happy to talk to our girls about his sex life and have it filmed for telly.
Colour drained from his face...

• Haha
I’m getting bored let’s move on. Where is Tim man and the cowardly lion having a fight on the yellow brick road

thread suggestion: the wizard of aus…… Tim man and the cowardly lion, good witch Lucinda.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rainbow Blossom

Tori is just ridiculous. Giving it the big balls, acting like she’s cool as a cucumber with all those confrontations, but the red rash all over her neck and chest tells a different story 👀

It was nice to see Lucinda and old Tim be in such a good place last night. I really can’t see them ever becoming a couple but I think they will be good friends.

Eden has ruined her face but so has Sara! The weird duck face she was making while talking to someone on the sofas was creasing me! They spoil themselves, and make themselves look so much older, it’s such a shame.

aimzalicious

VIP Member
@malibu skies post suggested Lucinda's dad's bonkers phrase as the title 🙌🏻

Please no spoilers or hints of what's going to happen. If you've watched the Aus one (which is 4 weeks ahead, I believe) there is a seperate thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh here’s the hands of Jack, come to reign her back in, can’t get her mouthing off too much and everyone reminding them about the shit at their door

Should I ever date again, I'm beginning to have confidence in my judgement and ability to spot a creep. The downside of that is the realisation that 98% of men are creeps, which puts me even further off they idea of dating. I'm going to die alone with 49 cats.

• Heart