MAFS Australia season 11 (Australian pace) #1 oh s... here we go again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy new season everyone !!

The first episode aired yesterday. I looked for a new thread, but there isn't one.

For the UK readers who clicked on the thread by mistake:
THIS IS GOING TO BE ON AUSTRALIAN PACE BEWARE OF SPOILERS

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys I'm neither australian or british so I just copy pasted the title of the other thread. My apologies, I don't know what E4 means 😭
I'll ask a mod to fix it !
E4 pacr It means no spoilers - watch when on e4
There has been 2 threads last series one at Oz pace and spoiler free E4 pace

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you for letting me know,
And thanks to the Mod for fixing it !

I'm half way through the first episode.
Cassandra is drop dead gorgeous. I see this is another year of pairing extremely gorgeous people with normies, but hey that's the game.

Happy new season everyone !!

The first episode aired yesterday. I looked for a new thread, but there isn't one.

For the UK readers who clicked on the thread by mistake:
THIS IS GOING TO BE ON AUSTRALIAN PACE BEWARE OF SPOILERS

Actually it was your mistake cos you posted your link in the E4 pace thread! Can you have your post removed? x

I’m disappointed that the bucks parties are rushed through without a proper introduction to everyone, there seems to be a couple of older people in it this year too which should be good.. the older lady with the pink outfit on… it just reminded me of astroturf in pink 😝😝

Reactions: 3
I’m disappointed that the bucks parties are rushed through without a proper introduction to everyone, there seems to be a couple of older people in it this year too which should be good.. the older lady with the pink outfit on… it just reminded me of astroturf in pink 😝😝
I like her, she seems fun, but I feel she might be too much for one of those older men ?

Reactions: 2
I’ve finally caved and decided I’ll watch for the first time ever and let me tell you, I already know I’m going to be rage watching for most of it, but I am here for it 😂

I already hate Nigel no friends who only had his gym clients as his wedding guests. ‘I’m a combination of Tarzan and Christian Grey’ 🤮🤮🤮

Bring it on! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Well pissed off cannot get the second episode, I can’t get the app and it’s not available of sh video
It is, i watched it on there! If not, you can use primewire or movies.do, but if you don't have an account it's better to have a very good adblocker on !

Reactions: 1
  • Heart
Reactions: 1