Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Saaaraa is so vile I’m starting to enjoy twatty best man riling her up.
If I have to sit through these boring wankers and only get 5 minutes of Moddy right at the end I’m going to be livid.

Reactions: 24

newaroundhere123

I think Tori knew she had to make a come back this week and shout her mouth off at someone/ something to make up for the fact that Alessandra made her admit on the couch that Jack's a misogynist. Don't forget, Tori is an alpha female guys, she's strong and no one will get the better of her. So she went all guns blazing for Tim (handy band wagon to jump onto started by Jayden) but got it all wrong and was called out by the fabulous Cass.

I think Tori is as plain as a pikestaff and thinks she's much more attractive than she is. She's made a right twat of herself in this show. She might as well be in a mandatory training video for controlling and coercive behaviour.

Being older myself I can see how Tim is frustrated by the younger people coming for him. Trouble is a lot of them come across as immature and when you've got kids older than these people it's sometimes hard to take them seriously, but if it's your kids you tend to think to yourself, yeah you might think that now but another 20 years life experience might change your mind. When those people aren't your kids, there's more scope to tell them to fuck off :) Their childish shouting comments last night made me cringe.
Tori is one of those girls who thinks because she's blonde and got big boobs it means she's fit, she needs to calm ALL the way down...

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Hold on, did he just say Michael is too feminine for him?? Mind blown. Look who's talking.
Michael is very pretty, but if you’re normally into massive hairy arsed rugby players he probably isn’t Stephen’s type.
I honestly think Stephen is looking for reasons to get out and has been since he found out he was second choice.

MooBelle

VIP Member
I'll be honest, Mafs has bored the shit out of me the last 2 eps, I hate friends and family week. I'm not here for it. Well, I am, but..

A friend who is ahead says it's worth sticking with but wouldn't say why.
I have faith something catastrophic will happen and that's why I'm sticking (no spoiler, I know nothing. I just have high hopes!)
If nothing epic happens I am no longer friends with this woman.

• Haha

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I thought I might listen to Ben's podcast later, can't get over the fact that it's called "Get Lost" which seems apt for Ben.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
My father had an affair and left, I don't have a relationship with him because he was never a father. Am I supposed to go on MAFS now?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23