Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Unfortunately it's the way all successful reality shows go. A couple of seasons of success and all the wannabe's start applying and piling in. Same with Love Island. It's all about the instagramme followers and deals.

Even old Tim was wearing a Tiny Bear t-shirt the other night which is the name of his Gin company.

What happened with looney Madeleine? We literally saw nothing of her after the honeymoon dinner. She wasn't really shown at the dinner party. Wrote leave and that was the last we saw of her. Did the producers step in or did she decide not to participate any more?

Reactions: 22

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Calm Tim is hilarious. I love that he's winding everyone up
So do I 😁
I'm not overly keen on him but I like that he doesn't give a fuck about what the other muppets have to say.
Why do they all think they have the right to make comments about other people's relationships?

Aussie

VIP Member
Well my loves that was fun. I'm off too perv at Greg Davies now as I would climb him like a tree. Have a fabulous Easter weekend, be safe & gorge on choc. Love ya's! ❤

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I’ve just gotten my tits in a tangle trying to open the tin of bunny munch without breaking a nail.

• Haha
  • Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
Slightly behind and still on icky Dickie.
'If you don't fuck me it means you don't love me' is beyond red flag. If she was a mate of mine I'd be googling advice from DV charities

Lilylate

VIP Member
Morning

first time reader, first time poster ✌🏻

haven’t read all the threads I’m afraid - just popping my 2p worth from Thursday nights episode.

I cannot stand Tori. I don’t think I’ve ever come across anyone as delusional as her! How the hell can she think she’s some alpha female, top of the food chain bull shit when she’s sat and allows Jack to treat her how he has, and say the things he’s said?

i am absolutely in love with Lucinda, I would give my last penny to be more like her. Well, except for the tantric sex. I’m alright for that.

also, Jono being so invested in how Ben has treated Ellie is giving me red flags - does he have a crush??
Said this from the start - Jono has spent most of the series so far banging on about how lovely Ellie is. He deffo has a crush!

malibu skies

VIP Member
Hearing them talk about exclamation marks reminded me of someone I know who calls them explanation marks. I forgot how angry it makes me

• Haha
  • Wow

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I can understand Ellie wanting to find love. What I can’t understand is wanting to find it with that wankbucket.

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
Omg it has Magic Stars in
Am I alone in not wanting my sweets all mixed up?😱. This upsets me almost as much as Jayden’s pompous ness around Tim and Lucinda’s relationship. Now I like sweets and I like Jayden. But they all need to stay in their own lane 🙈. Sorry just had to speak my truth.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

And send John to the GB series as at least he gives them all hard time. The UK experts (I don't mean you, Mel) are drips.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
It feels a bit like Ellie and Ben have been dragged to this point just so the experts can point out gaslighting and manipulation. Which I kinda agree with because highlighting this shit on mainstream TV is a good thing. But on the other hand, these "experts" have to have recognised these behaviours earlier (like we all did) so why prolong it??