Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deb788

VIP Member
My father had an affair and left, I don't have a relationship with him because he was never a father. Am I supposed to go on MAFS now?
I've had 2 cheating dads ( biological and adopted) boom! I should be qualified to sit next to John at least right ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Webster1357

VIP Member
I think Tim Man and Andrea would have been a nice match, Ellie and Jonno make more sense, Ash with either Cass or Natalie.

Reactions: 22

girlinbrum

VIP Member
First SaraH snapping at Cass and now this Tori Tramp. They don't realise that Cass is an absolute Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Officedoor123

VIP Member
I think Tori knew she had to make a come back this week and shout her mouth off at someone/ something to make up for the fact that Alessandra made her admit on the couch that Jack's a misogynist. Don't forget, Tori is an alpha female guys, she's strong and no one will get the better of her. So she went all guns blazing for Tim (handy band wagon to jump onto started by Jayden) but got it all wrong and was called out by the fabulous Cass.

I think Tori is as plain as a pikestaff and thinks she's much more attractive than she is. She's made a right twat of herself in this show. She might as well be in a mandatory training video for controlling and coercive behaviour.

Being older myself I can see how Tim is frustrated by the younger people coming for him. Trouble is a lot of them come across as immature and when you've got kids older than these people it's sometimes hard to take them seriously, but if it's your kids you tend to think to yourself, yeah you might think that now but another 20 years life experience might change your mind. When those people aren't your kids, there's more scope to tell them to fuck off :) Their childish shouting comments last night made me cringe.

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Tori and Jack are both awful people. She really enjoys seeing other couples struggling and having arguments/drama. She thinks she's so superior to everyone else as an individual and as a couple, despite Jack making it clear that he isn't attracted to her and has no respect for her. Getting matching tattoos when they haven't even slept together is wild. He's just trying to keep her tied to him until the show ends without actually putting in any effort on his end. It's very disturbing seeing how misogynistic and controlling he is.

Richard is an immature, emotionally manipulative prick.
Old Tim is rude and has a nasty/aggressive side.
Jonno is extremely dull and has no backbone.
Ben is just a total weirdo.

This is such a bad batch of men, the women really deserve better.

Last edited:
  • Haha