Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) #5 Sponsored by Merry Munch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Changed my mind.
Can we have 'Muzzle your woman' as a thread title?
Or better yet'duck off Jack'?

Reactions: 16
Im hoping Tin Man Tim speaks up now and puts that shrunken head in his place.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's a bleeping head.
Yeah I can kinda see how she wouldn't wanna bin him off when she's only hearing about his tit through the grapevine. But she's literally just witnessed him be a gross sexist pig and still tried to deflect blame from him. I feel harsh saying this because he's so grim, but she's kinda made her bed.

Reactions: 22
I'm not just saying this because of what he just did honest, but I get a serious gay vibe from Johno.

Reactions: 15
Yeah I can kinda see how she wouldn't wanna bin him off when she's only hearing about his tit through the grapevine. But she's literally just witnessed him be a gross sexist pig and still tried to deflect blame from him. I feel harsh saying this because he's so grim, but she's kinda made her bed.
And she's part of the problem. If no one accepted this behaviour then men like him wouldn't get away with it . She's enabling him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.