Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) #13 Jack certainly puts the 'ick' in 'ixperiment'.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow the MAFS drama on the So Dramatic Facebook group? They’re all slagging off Dom and Ella because they interviewed Jack and Tori on their podcast and made excuses for Jack. Now Megan (who runs the SD page) has written an essay inviting Olivia to the Facebook group, apologising to her and basically brown nosing. This is grown adults and not teenagers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow the MAFS drama on the So Dramatic Facebook group? They’re all slagging off Dom and Ella because they interviewed Jack and Tori on their podcast and made excuses for Jack. Now Megan (who runs the SD page) has written an essay inviting Olivia to the Facebook group, apologising to her and basically brown nosing. This is grown adults and not teenagers 😂
I don't have Facebook, please share for the antisocial 🤣

I need to fess up, I've already told @Turmeric123 and @Shesaidwhat? that I need sectioning! I've listened to half of that interview & I was actually feeling sorry for Jack & Tori. I had a stern word with myself & turned it off! I still think they are both twats!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm disappointed with dom and ella for that shite, how you can make excuses for jack...who knows

BUT megan has obviously had her issues with dom for ages and is now REALLY pushing this DOM IS BAD OLIVIA IS GOOD tit. Nah, whilst I agree people can change and become better people, it still won't make me a fan of her 😂 people forget what an absolute c*nt she was, even after the show on social media....blergh

I was a huge dom and ella fan when the series aired and after but over time it faded. I also found out ella is really good friends with some girls I went to school with who weren't that nice to me so that also turned me away 🙃

Reactions: 1
Anyone following the drama between Tim and Jack? Apparently Jack was posting pictures of who Tim used to date....no idea of the context/implications of that....anyone know?

Anyone following the drama between Tim and Jack? Apparently Jack was posting pictures of who Tim used to date....no idea of the context/implications of that....anyone know?
Older Tim? Is it because it’s someone who is eg 23? And he was saying he wasn’t sleeping with Lucinda because he was a slow burn but on the bucks he said he’d sleep with someone straight away and then they found out he dated younger women and said at one of the dinner parties if Lucinda was in her 20s he’d have already slept with her. It was brushed off mostly as jack deflecting so I don’t remember the details properly.

Reactions: 2
Hiii guys, clearly WAY late to the party but just wanted to share I saved MAFS for maternity leave, binge watched the whole series over the last two weeks and thought to search for related threads here at maybe the ep 3 or 4 mark - YOU HAVE ALL BEEN SO ENTERTAINING. I've slowly but surely read my way through all of these threads and my only regret is saving MAFS for the binge rather than watching along with you funny lot. (Although I live in NZ so it would've been slightly awkward getting on the E4 train anyway ... awkward, but not impossible!)

Anyhoo, you're all hilarious, and I know now for next time. Catch me here sans Merry Munch because I live in a dick country that's heavy on the scenery, short on snacks. (Honestly, we have such poor snack game.)

👋🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Please can someone fill me in with the Dom, Ella, Olivia situation post MAFS as I must have missed it!

All the ones I liked, lucinda, andie, Tim, are hanging about with the cunty beige couple. I'm so disappointed

Reactions: 10
Hiii guys, clearly WAY late to the party but just wanted to share I saved MAFS for maternity leave, binge watched the whole series over the last two weeks and thought to search for related threads here at maybe the ep 3 or 4 mark - YOU HAVE ALL BEEN SO ENTERTAINING. I've slowly but surely read my way through all of these threads and my only regret is saving MAFS for the binge rather than watching along with you funny lot. (Although I live in NZ so it would've been slightly awkward getting on the E4 train anyway ... awkward, but not impossible!)

Anyhoo, you're all hilarious, and I know now for next time. Catch me here sans Merry Munch because I live in a dick country that's heavy on the scenery, short on snacks. (Honestly, we have such poor snack game.)

👋🏼
Got to say the thread is more entertaining than the show 😂

It kept me going through a rough patch ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As this was the first time I'd watched the Australian version of the show, this season's biggest gaslighter for me was the narrator, for making me question my pronunciation of Fiji.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As this was the first time I'd watched the Australian version of the show, this season's biggest gaslighter for me was the narrator, for making me question my pronunciation of Fiji.
In one of the previous series we discussed this at length 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4