Married At First Sight Australia season 11 (E4 pace) #13 Jack certainly puts the 'ick' in 'ixperiment'.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this brutal but funny!!! And Cassandra's are a good judge of character 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes 😂 (You lot all fancy Tim Man though, glass house and all that haha)

Ooh duck me who's stuck 50p in Cass??
Woah! Excuse me! I think you’ll find I leapt out of the queue for Tim when I saw his camp running and extremely unathletic roly polys. I’m saving myself for Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even Michael's sticking the boot in! Or is it Stephen? Can't remember which one's which tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think we all forgot how bad Sarrraaaa was with all the other drama.

Her levels of aggression are off the richter scale! 💣 She needs an intense course of anger management!

Edited to add - do you remember Sarrraaaa and Cass had a spat at one of the dinner parties? I think it's probably been brewing between them since then

Reactions: 26
If people as nice and inoffensive as Michael and Cassandra are piping up to tell her how horrible she is, Saaraa must be even more of a thundercunt than we thought.

Reactions: 27
@NewMrsC im a Leeds fan so rooting for Coventry too. However I’m flicking between I can miss the last episode.

Reactions: 1
I remember talking to someone that was on the production side of the Apprentice and he said the crew would take the, out to the car park and really wind them up individually so they’d ’bring the drama’ - I kind of feel like this might have been the case here also 😬

Reactions: 11
The enormous throbbing vein on Tim’s forehead answered that question better than his mouth did

• Haha
Reactions: 14