Married At First Sight Australia season 11(E4 pace) #12 Ridge McCoy, who can believe he's actually deeecceeee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think everyone’s being a bit harsh on Jono , he’s allowed to have female friends surely ?
Or is it because he’s not mentioned it to Lauren ?
I would say it's because he's not mentioned it too Lauren. Lauren knows her so not too mention it, is a bit off

Reactions: 23
Well I hope Tori's pleased with herself, what an absolute cock. No need for that.

Reactions: 18
I think everyone’s being a bit harsh on Jono , he’s allowed to have female friends surely ?
Or is it because he’s not mentioned it to Lauren ?
It’s icky, someone who was in the experiment is messaging every few days constantly, that’s red flags 🚩 straight away, Lauren is been thinking something is going serious and being intimate and getting feelings involved and now there’s a load of doubts been cast upon it all. Nah it’s not friends this it’s fishy imo.

Reactions: 24
Really disgusted that Tori hasn't come directly to Lauren with whatever she knows, and that she's obviously held some info back for the dinner party. She's mean.

(also, probably need to aim some blame at the producers for that!)

Reactions: 25
Who would've predicted forgettable Ellie and boring Jono bringing all the drama this late in the game?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Im going to buy some good snacks for tomorrow it looks a good one. See you all then!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I would say it's because he's not mentioned it too Lauren. Lauren knows her so not too mention it, is a bit off
yes I do see that now , just thought it was. Bit off at first how everyone went in on him x

Reactions: 3
Tori was only one who didn't text Lauren or reply to her texts when she was hospital - but she's fast enough to share this!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.