Married At First Sight Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #4 Only way is up? Let's hope so Harrison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should make him leave and let Bronte have another chance with a newbie as this wasn't fair and dead from the off, but i guess that doesn't make good tv!

Reactions: 14
Euuuuch. The stupid cow wants to stay? And he wants to get out of there and back to suitcase woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
After all that, are the experts seriously not gonna get to VERY serious issue that dear Harrison goes floppy in bed?! 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WTF happened to Shannon? Seriously, he really has aged a decade in a few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He respects (loves himself more like but i digress) more than Bronte will ever respect herself if she thinks writing stay is acceptable for her! Yes it might be the first commitment ceremony but so what, if someone made a tit out of me on national tv like that i wouldn't be staying! She looks the idiot now. Ugh.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.