Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
“If I’m not having sex with you, I don’t feel like I’m getting anything else from you and it makes me not want to lie next to you”

Woah. Imagine if a man said this. She’s awful. There are some deep rooted issues here. I don’t even think he was rejecting her, he just wants something deeper than just sex but she only seems to want to connect through sex and that’s it. It’s fine to leave a sexless marriage but she’s making the entire relationship about sex only.

Team Josh ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Josh is right though, he has been through divorce and it clearly affects him. He wants a companion, a life partner, yes they'll have sex, but to get to that step you need all the other stuff! Melissa is the opposite, she'll remain single with her priorities like that.

Reactions: 39

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
I agree with everyone who said if this was a male saying these things and putting this pressure on we would not find it in the least bit amusing.

And to be clear I include myself in this.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Sonz1981

VIP Member
Melissa needs some sort of counselling. Her obsession with sex seems to control her life and decisions. We all know sex can be great but it’s not the be all and end all. She like a teenager and thinks getting the D means he loves you

Reactions: 32
It's just so 🤢
Nothing wrong with having a healthy appetite, but ffs can she talk about nothing else!!
Josh full on bared his soul with that letter an she completed dismissed it an started on about why she's a sex pest. It's just .... rude!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Jesus christ shes like a dog on heat, is there nothing else to her other than sex. I actually think shes actually very insecure and uses it a cover up/defense mechanism for anyone getting close to her and leaving her.

• Sad
  • Heart

girlinbrum

VIP Member
Can't sleep, so doing a recap for anyone interested....

1. Lyndall and Cam, very sweet, can see them falling for each other, think Cam is slightly scared cos of her cystic fibrosis.
2. Melinda and Layton, not seen much of them, have lots in common, she did mention a lack of physical attraction, but they're both very smiley, commitment ceremony should tell more.
3. Sandy and Dan, not shown much except when it's about her being Indian, we know nothing about him and how they're managing her being a relationship for the first time ever, not seeing any chemistry, he looks slightly bored, but feel they're in friend zone and will stay there.
4. Shannon n Caitlin, he is still in love with his ex that he has a child with, he needs deal with his past before moving forward, she deserves better, not sure why she's still here.
5. Jesse and Claire are toxic but will probably stretch it all out for TV.
6. Harrison and Bronte, as above but much worse.
7. Adam and Janelle, Adam has been on lots of reality shows and has no defined job, he also may or may not be flirting with Claire, but he def has secrets.
8. Melissa and Josh, she is obsessed with sex, he's a sweet lonely introvert being sexually harassed and should sue the producers.
9. Alyssa and Duncan, not sure he will be able to move on from her previous affair, they seem OK, but also slightly boring.
10. Ollie and Tahee, super sweet and deserve a happily ever after. Love them.

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Half of these mofo's shouldn't be anywhere near this show! & its wrong if the producers know this and are doing it just for tv they are in the wrong, I dont like seeing genuine people getting fucked over as entertainment.

• Heart
Reactions: 29