Married At First Sight Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #4 Only way is up? Let's hope so Harrison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've found my tribe 👋

For confessions week I'd like to confess that I'm gutted Jesse is such a dick cause he's my ideal man looks wise. Part of me secretly hopes he has a MAFS journey 🤢 and comes out the end an actual nice guy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I cba with weeks of these two squabbling, him gaslighting and her not having enough respect for herself to walk off a tv show and see she is better off without this wet wipe.

Reactions: 24
What happened with Brontë and head? My telly went weird right after they started arguing again after she ranked him 2nd 😫

Reactions: 1
I find this absolutely terrifying to watch. He is outrageously horrendous. Gaslighting manipulator. Brontë needs to walk away immediately. Run!

Reactions: 18
I've found my tribe 👋

For confessions week I'd like to confess that I'm gutted Jesse is such a dick cause he's my ideal man looks wise. Part of me secretly hopes he has a MAFS journey 🤢 and comes out the end an actual nice guy.
from where I am, he could go saving newborn babies and puppies, and donate the whole show fee to charity, and i’d still have him joint top of the w*nker list

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Harrison will make it her fault when he sleeps with someone else on the show.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.