Married At First Sight Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #3 Who's your favourite Toy Story character? Woody 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harrison. Jesse is a bleep but he’s so open about that, Harrison is underhanded and manipulative. He’s like an abuser ticksheet.
I agree Harrison turned it around and wanted an apology from her - reddest flag ever total abuser never wrong always the victim

Jesse is still a prick just not the same type of prick as Harrison 🤣

Reactions: 15
Also as much as Jesse is a complete skidmark he never hid that. Whereas Harrison weaseled his way into sex then changed his tune.

Just remembered I am out for a meal when it airs tomorrow!

Reactions: 13
Harrison is honestly one of the biggest gaslighters I’ve had the horror of watching on tv - he’s emotionally manipulating her. I want to feel sorry for her but why is she even still here?! I’d be out the door as soon as he mentioned not being sexually attractive POST sex.

Jesse is bizarre, it’s like he has no awareness of situations, very very low emotional intelligence. Also why was he dressed to go to a funeral 😂

Reactions: 22
Harrison. Jesse is a bleep but he’s so open about that, Harrison is underhanded and manipulative. He’s like an abuser ticksheet.
Yeah I think that Harrison is more dangerous because he’s a lot more underhand

Reactions: 20
Oh man there's so many couples lol. I hope we get to see more couples than Mr Potato Head and Stary Eyes.

Reactions: 6
Oh man there's so many couples lol. I hope we get to see more couples than Mr Potato Head and Stary Eyes.
Too many imo. They could definitely do with losing 2 or perhaps even 4 and concentrating on the 6 remaining. There's usually another 2 late entry couples too so if no-one leaves there'll be 12(?) - too many and half of them don't get screentime at the moment anyway.

Reactions: 10
Ive still not been able to watch in real time but loving the thread!
I'm actually appalled at Harrison's behaviour. Raging that Melinda called him out (loving that girl) he turned on Bronte 🤬 I hope the ixperts get into that with him.
Ollie and Tahnee are so sweet.
Ive no idea why Jesse applied for the show. He doesnt seem to have any self awareness.
Dragged Claire down then eats like a camel at the dinner party 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I watched the dinner party episode with my teenage daughter, and we ended up having a great chat about gaslighting etc ended up being a very educational episode for her lol, she was raging at Harrison.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can't understand how Jesse aka man baby got on the show. How the ixperts can call themselves that is beyond me. There's no way he wasn't a massive red flag throughout the process!

Reactions: 15
Jesse and Harrison are vile people. Not sure I can bear watching weeks of them.

Team Melinda for calling out Harrison's BS.

Reactions: 13
I really wanted one of the girls to say to Claire "Girl have you SEEN him? Don't waste another second on him." Instead of encouraging her to get him a beer "(

• Haha
I really wanted one of the girls to say to Claire "Girl have you SEEN him? Don't waste another second on him." Instead of encouraging her to get him a beer "(
Same, there is literally nothing attractive about him he is an awful person and is not physically attractive either. He always looks like he needs a shower

Reactions: 7
Hang on dick head cane across wanting to be centre of attention and now he's not drawn to loud ppl. It's ok for him to be like that but not his wife.
Exactly this. He made a huge deal out of him being this loud, quirky character. He trained & works as a marriage celebrant BECAUSE all he saw were "normal boring" weddings. Like what the actual ....! Do these idiots actually hear how contradictory & stupid they come across? Do they think people are THAT gullible to believe their bullshit?
---
Is he forgetting the sex stuff? Imo that is worse than the wedding thing...
How convenient!
---
No commitment ceremony? Ah, have to wait for Harrison to get his arse handed to him by the ixperts.
I actually think the experts should have intervened during the dinner party seen last night. Jesse & Harrisons behaviour towards women should be strictly out of order under duty of care/mental health of Claire & Bronte. Not just the behaviour shown at the dinner party but everything else that went before (which the ixperts were seeing/hearing that had happened). They could have taken both couples (separately) and had conversations with them. The 2 blokes really needed to be confronted, read the riot act & told they were in danger of being kicked out of the ixperiment. That behaviour is majorly triggering and/or can have long lasting effects on people

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't understand how Jesse aka man baby got on the show. How the ixperts can call themselves that is beyond me. There's no way he wasn't a massive red flag throughout the process!
Agreed. We need a Tattler on the panel to call them out on their mistakes. I could nominate a few from here 🤣. But they must hate having to balance their personal ethics and the tv companies demand for ratings. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Caught up on the thread. Did watch last night but got a new phone so it was busy transferring and I couldn’t use it. My husband did not meet the high standard of tattle banter 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agreed. We need a Tattler on the panel to call them out on their mistakes. I could nominate a few from here 🤣. But they must hate having to balance their personal ethics and the tv companies demand for ratings. 🙄
Being an "expert " on mafs is my dream job. I would be the one who contradicts the rest of the panel and doesn't put up with any of the men's tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Bronte constantly doing that thing of smushing her lips together as if she's trying to smudge her lipstick around is doing me in. And smoothing her hair down. STOP IT!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At no point have the experts said "wtf, so Harrison lied to us as well about not being able to meet people?" Apparently they all interviewed him, and even if he lied to them, they're culpable in how they're letting this progress.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.