Married At First Sight Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #3 Who's your favourite Toy Story character? Woody 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel for them though. Normally you at least enjoy a little honeymoon period in a new relationship, before you begin to absorb the inevitable but slower paced shattering of those illusions. (Can you tell I’m single?) 😁

Reactions: 10
Kin' hell Dunc she hasn't cheated on you though has she, not condoning anything like but bloody hell he's brandishing the moral compass around!

Reactions: 11
Ffssssssss she said I was complicit in an affair then laptop wouldn't buffer. What happened cause she's now on sofa

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And now she's backtracking and making excuses. She's had aaaaalll night to think them up.

Reactions: 9
I got them all filmed. Haven't heard back yet. Don't think it'll be soon as in person interviews are apparently in the 3rd week of April.

Had another interview offer though I'm a bit confused because they've offered a position I never applied for even though the one I applied for is in the title of the email. Don't know if I've been rejected for that and offered something else or if it's a typo.
sheesh that’s a long process to be in!! Hope it’s for a good job 😁

hmm that’s a strange one too, hopefully they can clarify for you and you can go along to the interview!
Im also going through applications and interviews at the moment and it’s so soul destroying at times!

Reactions: 5
Cue the opposite with Dan being sickeningly forgiving for whatever Sandy may have done..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just remind me now, this lady, is she first generation Australian with an Indian/Punjabi heritage? I mean, I know she doesn't like to talk about it...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
sheesh that’s a long process to be in!! Hope it’s for a good job 😁

hmm that’s a strange one too, hopefully they can clarify for you and you can go along to the interview!
Im also going through applications and interviews at the moment and it’s so soul destroying at times!
I'm going to phone tomorrow to clarify.

I hate it too. I can't be arsed with all the pre screening questions and psychometric tests. I'm useless at all of them too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.