Married At First Sight Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #3 Who's your favourite Toy Story character? Woody 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Duncan was thinking "I eat biscuits in bed" type of confession rather than adultery 😜😁😀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Think she broke Duncan

It's a shock but...i dunno people can do bad things and grow and change!

Reactions: 11
I've been cheated on many times so I think good on Duncan for calling out the cheating behaviour and questioning her moral compass 🙌🏻 even if it was in the past, duck cheaters tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Indonesia get this trust thing, she hasn't cheated on him! Someone else has cheated on their partner

Reactions: 5
His reaction is weird to me personally. Fair enough to state it’s wrong but would he rather hear about it in the tabloids or later on? We all have a past of sorts. He doesn’t have to like it but if she’s ‘confessed’ to it and is so upset/remorseful, some understanding from her perspective would have been decent.

Reactions: 12
Well you’re half of a home wrecking duo what were you expecting a cup of tea and a biscuit?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've been cheated on many times so I think good on Duncan for calling out the cheating behaviour and questioning her moral compass 🙌🏻 even if it was in the past, duck cheaters tbh
I’m with you - being cheated on broke me and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fair point but she didn't cheat on him and sounds like she was a gullible fool.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.