Married At First Sight Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #3 Who's your favourite Toy Story character? Woody 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still on Monday nights episode. But how has this woman got to 41 and still thinking being overly sexually aggressive is sexy and not something a sex starved teenager does. I'd fund it such a turn off as a guy.

Reactions: 18
Duncan is going in deeper...mmm I would maybe like that 😂
No i wouldn't he has bad hair too, add barbers to the job list.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Really Duncan, it's not that shocking, surely? You'd want to know the circumstances before judging. Not condoning but everyone makes mistakes.

Reactions: 10
Do you ever sit that close when generally talking with your partner?! It's like...close..no?!
Not after 12 years married 😆 I value my personal space too much, and now i don't find hearing him breathing all that romantic i'd likely to commit murder instead. 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooooooo she's getting sent straight to the firey pits of hell!!

I was not expecting that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.