Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S9 Aus Pace Spoilers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 7
I remember seeing somewhere that a husband got removed. I wonder if that’s why she had the mindset that her wedding to Daniel wasn’t real, as you must feel pretty disillusioned having two weddings in a month.
Yeah - that makes sense and why she talked about her real real wedding when she was sitting outside with Daniel.

Reactions: 2
Yeah just shows also why Daniel wasn't picked to be an original husband and was a backup plan. They must have seen something wrong with him in the audition stages

Reactions: 5
Idly watching clips on youtube, and just realised something. The moment Ella had Mitch's phone, and had her finger over his vault. Was there a picture of Tamara in there? Was that why he was immediately "You are not looking in there". Would also be doubly delicious given all her comments about Dom and OnlyFans. Also if anyone ever finds themselves in that situation with a Mitch type man, I would suggest trying the password 6969. It's unlikely to be Pi to 15 places, lets be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok so I’m only on episode 7….but wtf please tell me Selin gets called out on her awful behaviour?! She’s a literal bleep for being so bitchy and cold towards Anthony and when she kept saying ‘I’m not saying you’re not a man but….’ was giving me major narcissist vibes.

Sam is so mean to Al, he’s trying bless him.

Yes Holly is a bit weird and full on and all the manifesting is a bit much for me but she seems like a decent person and her husband is like a full on robot I could see him just getting a Thai wife so he has someone to agree with him that he doesn’t have to respect or listen to.

I fancy Brent so much and think his wife is massively punching and only acts like such a diva because she’s insecure and think it tricks a man into thinking she’s a prize! I think he has the patience of a saint!

Reactions: 1

Jessika Power shouldn't be acting all high and mighty considering her behaviour when on the show. She wants UK citizenship but has been back in Australia a while now. Maybe she won't be coming back to the UK.

• Heart

Jessika Power shouldn't be acting all high and mighty considering her behaviour when on the show. She wants UK citizenship but has been back in Australia a while now. Maybe she won't be coming back to the UK.
She only went back for a couple of weeks. She got back today.

Did anyone listen to Ella’s interview on So Dramatic? My heart honestly breaks for her. She seems like a really emotionally intelligent, sensitive soul and the way Tamara has targeted her is nothing more than bullying, while Mitch’s treatment of her is beyond duck boy. They deserve each other. Although it’ll never last, he’ll more onto the next girl as soon as he gets bored of lying to her.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone listen to Ella’s interview on So Dramatic? My heart honestly breaks for her. She seems like a really emotionally intelligent, sensitive soul and the way Tamara has targeted her is nothing more than bullying, while Mitch’s treatment of her is beyond duck boy. They deserve each other. Although it’ll never last, he’ll more onto the next girl as soon as he gets bored of lying to her.
Ella sounded lovely. She’s well rid of Mitch. So dramatic has a two part interview with Jack Millar and he was a babe too.

So a thirty year old married man is cheating in public on his wife with a girl barely out of her teens (she's 20) who looks that much of a mess he's managed to downgrade from where he was already. Mind boggling.
They're not married. None of the Aussies get married as it's against the law