Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 - E4 pace / No Spoilers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m going to have to +1 I forgot it started at half 7 not off to a good start here 😭.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What an evening Facebook Insta and WhatsApp down then Vodafone decides to join in for the craic so no Internet or phone for the last few hours 🙄 missed the first 15 mins but I'm sure I will catch up

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
What an evening Facebook Insta and WhatsApp down then Vodafone decides to join in for the craic so no Internet or phone for the last few hours 🙄 missed the first 15 mins but I'm sure I will catch up
noooooooo at least MAFS isn't down 😂😂 not gonna lie wheh Facebook and what's app went down I thought oh tit will Tattle be down too 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Evening, I'm watching. Too many people, I need to get a handle on who's who. Apart from Coco obviously as she's already made her mark.

Reactions: 10
Oh Lord, CoCo-not-Chanel is going to be the resident biatch of the series I think 😅 but tbf to her she apologised 😅🤷🏼‍♀️ Flower-power top is going to be the Mother Earth 😩 crying over drama that isn’t hers…
It wasn’t much of an apology. There was more sincerity in Ines wedding vows.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.