Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 - E4 pace / No Spoilers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah hold on? There’s extra wives there all of a sudden?? Lol do they not get their own intros?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so confused. I can’t tell anyone apart 😬

Most compatible matches*

*Out of the small pool of people who applied

Reactions: 5
Even though that Coco is a knob already she's got a point a man in his 30's with a teenager.

Reactions: 23
Hubby bought me the world's smallest bag of malteasers so it's cheese and crackers for me! (Ok I'm supposed to be on a diet but.. it's mafs ☹)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Hubby bought me the world's smallest bag of malteasers so it's cheese and crackers for me! (Ok I'm supposed to be on a diet but.. it's mafs ☹)
watch your maltesers don't slip into the sofa and melt like it did with me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The blonde guy reminds me of Joshua Jackson when he was blonde. And not in a good way
6E96DE80-EF8E-47F7-97B4-D8F06639BE2D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There are so many blondes, I can't tell them apart. They should flash their names up more often.

Reactions: 9
Oh Lord, CoCo-not-Chanel is going to be the resident biatch of the series I think 😅 but tbf to her she apologised 😅🤷🏼‍♀️ Flower-power top is going to be the Mother Earth 😩 crying over drama that isn’t hers…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.