Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Bec is nowhere near as hot as she thinks she is. And she’s ugly as hell on the inside, so the outside is pretty much irrelevant.

Reactions: 26

Twobecomingthree

So in summary, Bryce just wanted to get his dick wet. He was successful. Then tells the woman that she’s ‘not ugly’ and is now gaslighting her.

yep, can see why he’s single.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Sorry to be that person but can we keep anything spoiler like to the spoiler boxes. I know some are but the others that are then posting bits are making it obvious what’s now happening/happened.

I’m normally the first to be looking them all up but really trying not to this time.

😘 I’ll stop being crabbit now 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Moongirl69

VIP Member
Bec annoyed me last night when she kept saying "he tried to stick his tongue down my throat"...he leaned in for a kiss then respectfully back off when she said no. As a mum of boys these kind of lies make me angry!!

• Heart
  • Angry

Sophielee

VIP Member
Even though that Coco is a knob already she's got a point a man in his 30's with a teenager.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Bryce and Melissa have only just started their honeymoon and he’s gaslighting her to fuck already. She’s not his type at all, but she’s not ugly. What’s worse is that she is the one who keeps apologising. Way to make her feel great you bellend.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Sophielee

VIP Member
I'm absolutely baffled how this Bec is offended jake thinks she's sexy, fucking snowflake 🙄

When my sexy neighbour talks to me the elastic on my knickers start to ping off he's that sexy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Aussie

VIP Member
Mr Aussie walked into the room & saw what I was watching & said "fucking hell, not another one" I really need to rethink this relationship 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Twobecomingthree

I actually feel sorry for Sam, I really like her and what she stands for. She’s emotionally a lot more mature and deserves more than Cameron.

Reactions: 20

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Oh actually I kinda agree with Coco a 33 year old going out with a 17 year old is a bit red flag central.

Aah I hate being behind I feel like I’m derailing

Reactions: 19