Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #9 Napkins, peanuts and purple pigs galore - if you nose, you nose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone ๐Ÿฅฐ Hope everyone is well. We need a thread to chat in the chatter section ๐Ÿ˜‚

@noseybirdxo I live in Leeds!

Same here mate, Iโ€™m watching bloody Traffic Cops on channel 5 ffs ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ah do you??? Share your recommendations of things to do and places to eat ๐Ÿ˜‚ any good breakfast spots? Iโ€™m here cos my boyfriend supports Crystal Palace and theyโ€™re playing Leeds tomorrow and he was gonna stay for a night cos we live in Liverpool so I decided to come and make a trip of it once my teams game got moved to Wednesday! We went to Pizza Punks tonight, it was delicious!

Reactions: 3
I set up a thread in chatter if anyone is interested! Just so we can keep in touch and discuss all things non-MAFS (and still probs end up talking about MAFS things too)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm binge watching it whilst reading the threads, you guys are hilarious and I apologize if I like old posts. I'm trying not to, but sometimes the joke is too good.
Mid season commentary
I'm literally enraged by Melissa's behavior. Of course she doesn't care that Gonzo has a girlfriend, because she used to shag a married man. And now, even if that absolute disaster of a man cheat on her for 12 years, she will be the one he'll come back to, she will be the "chosen" one. Big yikes, Melissa.
Warmed up to Rebecca, tbf. Chris was a sight to be seen, Jamie didn't deserve him. Who cares if he can't network at parties with you when he looks like *THAT* (minus the criminal charges obviously).
Gotta say, I felt that some comments were a bit harsh on Alana.. she's a bit dim but she works with kids, so maybe she just got used to simplify her language. She has a big sex drive and she just wants validation. Her biggest mistake was bigging up that man and making him feel on top of the world, when truly she was out of his league.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm binge watching it whilst reading the threads, you guys are hilarious and I apologize if I like old posts. I'm trying not to, but sometimes the joke is too good.
Mid season commentary
I'm literally enraged by Melissa's behavior. Of course she doesn't care that Gonzo has a girlfriend, because she used to shag a married man. And now, even if that absolute disaster of a man cheat on her for 12 years, she will be the one he'll come back to, she will be the "chosen" one. Big yikes, Melissa.
Warmed up to Rebecca, tbf. Chris was a sight to be seen, Jamie didn't deserve him. Who cares if he can't network at parties with you when he looks like *THAT* (minus the criminal charges obviously).
Gotta say, I felt that some comments were a bit harsh on Alana.. she's a bit dim but she works with kids, so maybe she just got used to simplify her language. She has a big sex drive and she just wants validation. Her biggest mistake was bigging up that man and making him feel on top of the world, when truly she was out of his league.
Noooo I love when people like the old posts! Deffo react to them so we can re-live the series ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Noooo I love when people like the old posts! Deffo react to them so we can re-live the series ๐Ÿ˜
Yes! Such a great thread ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ

Mid season commentary
Aww Chris ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aaah, thank you guys, I will unleash my likes. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Today is a sad day, Chris just exited the show.. I'm in mourning. bleeping hell Jamie, look what you've done.
Melissa is really thriving in this "us against the world" fiction. Bestie, you need therapy.
Georgia is super cute.
Brett looks so defeated, what's happening there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Aaah, thank you guys, I will unleash my likes. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Today is a sad day, Chris just exited the show.. I'm in mourning. bleeping hell Jamie, look what you've done.
Melissa is really thriving in this "us against the world" fiction. Bestie, you need therapy.
Georgia is super cute.
Brett looks so defeated, what's happening there.
Checked my Tattle for the first time today and most of my notifications was from you on the avocado thread, I love it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey everyone! Hope youโ€™re all doing well? Iโ€™ve gone from having all the time in the world to barely having time to pee each day (wouldnโ€™t change it for the world though).
Started to watch s6 now so will report back. Although not as fun watching it without the hilarious commentary from the thread ๐Ÿ˜‚.
Hope Santa brings everyone the Chris calendar seeing as weโ€™ve all been so good ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Hey everyone! Hope youโ€™re all doing well? Iโ€™ve gone from having all the time in the world to barely having time to pee each day (wouldnโ€™t change it for the world though).
Started to watch s6 now so will report back. Although not as fun watching it without the hilarious commentary from the thread ๐Ÿ˜‚.
Hope Santa brings everyone the Chris calendar seeing as weโ€™ve all been so good ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‚
Glad the kids are doing well! โ™ฅ S6 is so good, let us know what you think about it - maybe you could even go back and find the old threads on Tattle and read along, they're really funny!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Glad you & the babies are doing good. S6 is really good!!

Glad the kids are doing well! โ™ฅ S6 is so good, let us know what you think about it - maybe you could even go back and find the old threads on Tattle and read along, they're really funny!
Oh I didnโ€™t realise there were old threads ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

This is where I found this gang of people. I was poorly & stuck I bed,cso I binged S6. The thread kept my spirits up!
Ok everyone be prepared for notifications from the old threads from me liking everything ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
As far as Chris is concerned, thanks to Google I donโ€™t need a calendar. Some of those images are indelibly imprinted in my brain๐Ÿ˜
You are in for a treat with S6. Itโ€™s an absolute corker and mostly responsible for me keeping hold of the majority of my marbles during lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— season 6 is amazing !!!! iโ€™m gonna start watching season 7 in the new year once iโ€™ve left my job and have a little break! canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts xxx

I'm gonna start season 6 after this one too.

The season is getting boring between all the Bec and Bryce noise.
Booka is UNHINGED. The man complained he wanted some playfulness in his relationship, what's the big deal.
In this episode, most of you commented that Melissa looked beautiful at dinner (the white dress look) and idk if it's the aversion I have for her being a doormat or what.. but I can't see it.
Belinda and Pat really didn't think through while writing that letter.
The newer couples are cute eventhough I don't understand the pink girl and her husband's dynamic.

I'm gonna start season 6 after this one too.

The season is getting boring between all the Bec and Bryce noise.
Booka is UNHINGED. The man complained he wanted some playfulness in his relationship, what's the big deal.
In this episode, most of you commented that Melissa looked beautiful at dinner (the white dress look) and idk if it's the aversion I have for her being a doormat or what.. but I can't see it.
Belinda and Pat really didn't think through while writing that letter.
The newer couples are cute eventhough I don't understand the pink girl and her husband's dynamic.
I loved when realised booka was Bat tit crazy 8 started to see Bretty in a different way and warmed to him
Can't remember the white dress bit I do remember that letter from Pat the tit stirrer and Belinda ๐Ÿ™„
Pink Girl and hubby keep watching

Reactions: 5