Married At First Sight Australia (MAFSA) S8 #9 Napkins, peanuts and purple pigs galore - if you nose, you nose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stopped watching cause I realized the only thing making this season enjoyable was you ladies.
But.. lmao. Slim Shady and Gonzo almost got in a real life brawl yesterday.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I stopped watching cause I realized the only thing making this season enjoyable was you ladies.

Aah that’s what Bryce’s Instagram post was about I don’t understand why Melissa & Bryce would even be watching Sam fight.

Reactions: 5

Did ya see he got backlash for being out so close to the twins being born and he said his babies have nothing got to do with him going out 😂 Mel so lucky to be having kids with him! And he also blamed Sam for Mel having to step in between 2 men. You can clearly see from the video it's that head that approaches Sam and if he didn't want Mel to be put "in danger" why did he start a fight right beside her? I dunno how she puts up with his tit. Is she not sick of having to fight his corner?

Reactions: 8
Just watched the reunion and oh my god Bec! What a complete witch! Also watching Bryce and Melissa together made me feel sick. It's like watching how an abusive relationship starts. He's an abuser and she's his enabler. And now they have kids together!! I feel so sorry for their poor babies that they've brought into their toxic relationship. She'll blatantly always put him in front of them. It's just so messed up 😱

Reactions: 11
It's a really naff post too, I'm assuming the ring was #gifted
Right! I had to read the comments to check if it was an #ad or a proposal. Cos the caption doesn’t say it’s an engagement ring.

Reactions: 7