MAFS Addicts Anonymous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now MAFS has ended, what do we do? Set up a chatter thread ofc πŸ’…πŸ»

giphy.gif

Thanks to @under the ivy for suggesting to set up a thread in Chatter where we could all keep in touch with each other πŸ₯° I see a few of you knocking around Tattle (mainly on the Strictly threads) but it would be lovely if we could keep our gif loving dirty sense of banter going here too - whilst we wait for MAFS 2022...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Daily fail Mail australia usually run stories. I don’t want any spoilers though. I want the surprise of the Aussie hunks πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now MAFS has ended, what do we do? Set up a chatter thread ofc πŸ’…πŸ»

View attachment 895792

Thanks to @under the ivy for suggesting to set up a thread in Chatter where we could all keep in touch with each other πŸ₯° I see a few of you knocking around Tattle (mainly on the Strictly threads) but it would be lovely if we could keep our gif loving dirty sense of banter going here too - whilst we wait for MAFS 2022...
My new favourite thread on tattle πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Yay I’m so excited!!! Hello MAFSA ladies!

I hope E4 pick this up.
I’m sure they will, I thought that was why they had skipped airing season 7 so that we could watch 9 a similar time to Australia?!

That girl looks a bit like Coco

Thanks for setting the thread up @aimzalicious ❀ Hope you are all doing ok. We enjoyed a surprise downpour of snow here yesterday in Leicestershire! Also I can't believe Xmas is less than 4 weeks away. I'm really trying to dodge covid!

• Heart
Thanks for setting the thread up @aimzalicious ❀ Hope you are all doing ok. We enjoyed a surprise downpour of snow here yesterday in Leicestershire! Also I can't believe Xmas is less than 4 weeks away. I'm really trying to dodge covid!
Mad snow up here in Manchester! I saw a right little divvy on the motorway this morning. You know when you go off at an exit? This person decided REALLY late that they wanted to exit and fully went over the mound of grass bit in the middle to get into the exit queue!! I got a pic below from Google to show what I mean lol. The snow makes people drive so weird

mound.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Mad snow up here in Manchester! I saw a right little divvy on the motorway this morning. You know when you go off at an exit? This person decided REALLY late that they wanted to exit and fully went over the mound of grass bit in the middle to get into the exit queue!! I got a pic below from Google to show what I mean lol. The snow makes people drive so weird

View attachment 895817
What a twunt!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.